FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[TRANS] Pati Pati Magazine October Issue - FT Island

Janina1111
    Janina1111
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[TRANS] Pati Pati Magazine October Issue - FT Island  Empty [TRANS] Pati Pati Magazine October Issue - FT Island

Post by Janina1111

FTISLAND Mission in positive!? 021

You might wish having a Korean friends because of FTISLAND!
    So, this month members are going to lecture you “useful Korean words” to you!

In memory of Korean Best Album release,
    Tell us about the useful Korean words!

Korean Best Album is going to be released during this month, we shall start learning Korean language from now on. We invited FT members as our lecturer and been lectured useful Korean words in daily life!

Firstable, Professor SeungHyun would you tell us the word when we want to be friend with some one?

JongHoon :Your telephone number please!
    HongGi :I don’t have money.
    MinHwan :Do you have time?

Those are Japanese words to hit on girls(laughter).
    SeungHyun :Oh as a “Chingu(friend)” right? It’s “사이좋게 지내자(sai johge jinaeja)” The meaning is “be friendly with me”. Say this word and shake hands with smile, then it’ll be OK!
    HongGi : and don’t do the strange face(laughter).
    Next Professor MinHwan, the words to say to a friend who is depressed?
    MinHwan :“힘내(him nae)” means cheer up and do your best.
    JaeJin : When foreigner pronounce this, it’s cute so Korean are glad to hear this!

OK the Professor JaeJin, a word when you confess to someone you love?
    JaeJin : “나 너 좋아하는고갔때(na neo joh a ha neun go gat-ttae” meaning “I like you, maybe!?”
    JongHoon :”Maybe!?” make the good word!

Professor JongHoon, why do you always get excited with the talk with love?
    JongHoon :Because I wanna have a girl friend(laughter).

OK then, please give us a word that you want to restore the friendship?
    JongHoon : “미안해(mi an hae)” “sorry” is the best.

If girls use this, it’s cute isn’t it?
    HongGi :Depends on who says that (flatly)

How should we say the word in order to make it cute?
    All :“Mi~an~hae~”!(with sweet voice) (all laugh)

Well then professor HongGi, please tell us the word when you are late at meeting time with your friend?
    HongGi :Make a phone call and say “금반가(geum ban ga)” meaning“I’ll be there soon”.

Indeed! Thank you very much Professors! Everyone try to use these words when you get a chance!

Judgment!! how do you feel when they say these in real?
    SeungHyun :It’s surprising but may feel happy. It’s going to be the good trigger!
    JaeJin :Girls say this first and let the boys to confess to them is the best.
    MinHwan :When I’m in foreign country and someone says this, I feel so much relieved. Please try using these words.
    HongGi :…..(laughter). It depends on how the way someone say it. It’s like a gamble.
    JongHoon : If you feel sorry, then apologize immediately! This is common in every country.

From the songs released in Korea, which have the popularity in concert are selected by the members and put into an album ”Best Recommendeation For JAPAN-Our Favorite Korean Songs” is going to be released. THE popular song of Korean version is also included as a special track!

We need to memorize the lyrics over again.
    Do you all wish to release this kind of work for the Japanese fans?
    HongGi :Yes definitely. Moreover, this time we have a special track too. “Flower Rock”(Korean Lyrics Version), we wrote the lyrics. JongHoon had another job so he wasn’t there but the rest of members worked together on writing the lyrics for “Flower Rock”. We felt that Japanese fans like the songs that we released in the Korea, so we choose our recommended songs from those and packed all in one.

Why you decided to put Korean version of “Flower Rock” in such “Korean Best” like album?

HongGi :Our staffs were like “Why don’t you do that?”. We first thought “What’s it gonna be?” and worried a bit. But as we done it, it’s really great (smile).
    JongHoon :Yeah, absolutely.
    SeungHyun :First we thought it was difficult, but it very suits to Korean language.

Have you ever performed this song with Korean version before?

MinHwan :No. We always performed the song in Japanese wherever we perform. Thus we can perform this song in Korean version when we perform in Korea from now on! (happily)
    JaeJin :Performing is the same but the lyrics. We need to memorize it over again.
    HongGi :But the English parts are the same.

“FTISLAND” and “Primadonna”, these two songs have notation of “New Version”.
    JongHoon :SeungHyun replaced the guitar and vocal part of WonBin.
    SeungHyun :It’s been re-recorded with my sound.

I see. Well then what are the songs which have popularity in fans among the songs of member’s selection?
    HongGi :I think it’s “LOVE LOVE LOVE”……Ah! “I hope”.
    JongHoon :It’s “I hope”
    JaeJin: I think this song has the most popularity in Japan.
    SeungHyun :In Korea too, has popularity. Maybe the most?
    HongGi :In Korea, there are more songs which have popularity.

I thought “This is love~”.
    Well then. I wanted to ask you this to all. What do you find the difference between the songs released in Korea and Japan?
    HongGi :The style is totally different! In Japan, we have up-tempo songs which rise us, but in Korea many of them are the ballads.
    SeungHyun :Rock ballad are the most.
    HongGi :Besides the up-tempo songs, we have various styles of songs in Japan. But in Korea, we have sad songs as a title-tune. Ballads are more accepted in Korea, so this album also contain that style of music.
    Many sad-ballad style songs, really.
    SeungHyun :Most of them are based on love.
    HongGi :Yeah! Many songs about love. I don’t know why they like that kind of music, I’ve never asked the fans why……Why do they love them…I don’t know.
    MinHwan :My image toward Japanese songs is that there are many songs that we can rise with the audience.
    JongHoon :It has band sounds than the Korean songs so I have much more fun while I’m performing.

Also, Korean songs are more quiet songs rather than bright songs, aren’t they? Why is it?
    SeungHyun :Because we sing about love and stuff?
    MinHwan :So when we perform those songs, I feel a bit tough even if I haven’t experienced that kind of situation~.(smile wryly)
    JaeJin :I was too.
    HongGi :Me too!
    JaeJin :We don’t know much about love, but we felt toughness and sadness of the love while we were performing and thought, “Ah this is love~” at that time.
    BuHaHaHa (laughter) You have simulated toughness and hardness of love thru your music before you experience the happiness and the heartbeat of the love in real.
    HongGi :That’s right(laughter) Koreans like to be soaked in that kind of love story with emotion. Maybe.

There are “Love Scenes”, in general
    More to say, the Music Videos that you shoots in Korea. There are many MVs that you act “Love Story” with the actress. This is also different style from the ones in Japan which are energetically shot as a Rock-Band, the process of visualizing the sound is totally different.
    HongGi : Ah-. But the Music Videos of the other artists are much exceeded. The “Love Scene” with the actress, in general.
    Wow~that’s surprising. Oops……FT’s had one of those to?
    All :No no no(laughter).
    HongGi :Shall we do it by now?
    JongHoon :Shall we?
    Rreally……
    HongGi :Aiii don’t take it seriously! Just joking of course (laughter).

Best Recommendation For JAPAN-Our Favorite Korean Songs
    1.I hope
    2.BING BING BING
    3.Don Quixote’s Song
    4.Marry Me
    5.LOVE LOVE LOVE
    6.Bad Woman
    7.LIE
    8.Hello Hello
    9.Iron Heart
    10. Boy meets Girl
    11.Like a doll 12.Magic