FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 130223 8-year-old drumming prodigy rejects F.T. Island’s recruitment offer?

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

[NEWS] 130223 8-year-old drumming prodigy rejects F.T. Island’s recruitment offer? Empty [NEWS] 130223 8-year-old drumming prodigy rejects F.T. Island’s recruitment offer?

Post by hongstarpat

[NEWS] 130223 8-year-old drumming prodigy rejects F.T. Island’s recruitment offer? Tumblr_inline_miq7at9xu61qz4rgp
    An 8-year-old drumming prodigy has rejected F.T. Island‘s recruitment offer.

On February 23rd’s airing of ‘Star King‘, drumming prodigy Jo Yun Sikshocked with his drumming skills and idol band F.T. Island could not hide their amazement.

The members of F.T. Island asked him, “How about joining our band as an honorary member?” To F.T. Island’s dismay and to the humor of others, Jo Yun Sik shot down their offer. Jo Yun Sik explained, “I think the music F.T. Island and I play are different.” He continued, “F.T. Island sounds like they have a bit of disco mixed in, but I like heavy metal.“

The members of F.T. Island were disappointed, but their drummer Minhwan could not contain his laughter and everyone laughed along with him.

On another note, Jo Yun Sik performed a collaboration stage with F.T. Island on the show and continued to amaze everyone on set.

Via: allkpop
    Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines
    Share this post on: reddit

Majem

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 pm by Majem

LOL FTISLAND [NEWS] 130223 8-year-old drumming prodigy rejects F.T. Island’s recruitment offer? 612434556 discotique discotique [NEWS] 130223 8-year-old drumming prodigy rejects F.T. Island’s recruitment offer? 1806963828
    Loli

Post Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 am by Loli

haha... kawawang FTISLAND haha at heavy metal ang peg ni kuya hehe... cute cute talented kid!!!!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 pm