FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[TRANS] MINI Magazine October Issue - FT ISLAND

Janina1111
    Janina1111
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[TRANS] MINI Magazine October Issue - FT ISLAND  Empty [TRANS] MINI Magazine October Issue - FT ISLAND

Post by Janina1111

Members decided to play card game called “Fura (which is like “seven bridge”)”. Everyone’s eyes were becoming serious as they watched HongKi shuffled the cards skillfully, because the game needs “minds”. After HongKi dealing the cards, “Hyung, my cards aren’t that good!” complained MinHwan. He is the youngest but has a good reputation these days that he became “man” recently!

“If someone does not turn to you (*is not interested in FT), just call him/her to our live” by JongHoon

Choi JongHoon. Birth Day:7th Maret 1990. Blood Type: A Part: Guitar & Keyboard. He is the leader who takes care of the members quietly, but he turns talkative when talking about music.

“Shall we bet something?” said Hongki with full of confidence. They play cards sometimes in daily life. The winner changes each times.

You can pick up the card which someone had thrown away by saying “Thank you!”. JaeJin said “Thank you!” in vigorous voice, who always make the atmosphere good.

“When someone lay a game of love, I will take it♪” by HongKi

Lee HongGi. Birth Day: 2nd Maret 1990. Blood Type: AB. Vocalist who takes pride by saying “I’m genious!” all the time. During this interview, he read the rest of the Mini Magazine and praised “Japanese girls are soooo cute!”

While other members are making fuss, JongHoon was the only one who silently watched to win the game, and he became the winner. Yes he’s the leader who always remained calm.

Without any break after JongHoon won, the 2nd game has started. Mini Magazine staff said “That’s enough!”, SeungHyun entreated “Just one more game please!”. They enjoyed playing card games without caring about the interview.

During the 2nd game, they started talking about “love”. We have asked a question “What kind of cloth would you like to wear with your girl friend?(like couple T, pair look or such)” then JongHoon said “I want her to wear man’s shirt.” then everyone were raised! That’s different from pair look(laughter).

“I’m not good at tactics of love…” by MinHwan

Choi MinHwan. Birth Day: 11th November 1992 Blood Type: A. My heart was pounding while he was trying to talk in Japanese. He eats most among the members so that he is in good health!

“I will never get angry at girls. Even when we are in a quarrel, I will let her take over me.” said MinHwan. When he got girl friend, he just want to have something same with the girl. How modest!
    Lee JaeJin. Birth Day: 17th December 1991. Blood Type: A. Bassist & Vocalist. He has a great ability in speaking and understanding Japanese, he sometimes give the translations to the other members.

“I will play guitar and sing just for my girl friend❤” by JaeJin

HongKi likes to plan surprising event. One day, he went to pick his girl friend without telling her, the girl said “Why are you here?” and ignored…that made him sad.

HongKi exposed that JongHoon is good at tactics of love. He also gave some advice to the other members about love. “The reason why I understand the girl’s feeling is that my best friend from childhood is girl!”

“I want to make someone I like smile.” by SeungHyun

SeungHyun won the 2nd game. “I won!” he did this winning pose and the game finished with satisfaction. This was the moment when SeungHyun showed his spirit throughout the day. Maybe he had fun playing card games than talking about love!?

Song SeungHyun. Birth Day: 21st Augustus 1992. Blood Type: O Guitar & Vocal & Rap He is always bright and makes the punch line of the talk. He likes a girl like Yui Aragaki, who has good figure!

CREDIT: takaneofjpp@hongjaebiased
    PLEASE don't take out and translate to the other languages without permission.
    Share this post on: reddit

LocKeySJ29

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 pm by LocKeySJ29

Aww.. <3 FTI members are too sweet, their future girlfriends would be lucky to have them. [TRANS] MINI Magazine October Issue - FT ISLAND  701049760 Lalo na kila Minhwan and Hongki

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:49 pm