FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] Lee Hong ki and Fujii Mina to shoot wedding pictorials!

keiichin
    keiichin
    Treasure Hunter
    Treasure Hunter

[NEWS] Lee Hong ki and Fujii Mina to shoot wedding pictorials! Empty [NEWS] Lee Hong ki and Fujii Mina to shoot wedding pictorials!

Post by keiichin

[NEWS] Lee Hong ki and Fujii Mina to shoot wedding pictorials! Wgm10

[by Cho Suyoun] In the fifth episode of ‘We got married: Global’ Lee Hong kim and Fujii Mina shoot couple wedding pictorials.

Famous couple in ‘We got married: Global’ Lee Hong ki and Fujii Mina shoot wedding pictorials in upcoming episode. Fujii Mina especially looked so gorgeous in a wedding dress that Hong ki was amazed by her look. Lee kept telling her how beautiful she looks.

Fujii Mina said during the interview that “It was the first time I wore a wedding dress so I was a bit nervous but Hong ki told me that I look pretty in it so I was very happy.”

Meanwhile, ‘We got married; Global’ is about imaginary married couples met from different country to help people understand each other’s culture. There are currently two couples: FT Island’s Lee Hong ki – Fujii Mina, and 2PM’s Taec yeon – Wu ying jie.

The show is aired every Sunday on MBC Every1 at 11:30 PM. (photo by MBC Every1)

For more: bntnews.co.uk
    Share this post on: reddit

hongverl030290

Post Sat May 04, 2013 8:49 am by hongverl030290

Ang ganda talaga ni Kumareng Mina... Niyaya nangang pakasal ni Hong Ki, eh. haha.. Very Happy

Napanood niyo na ba ung ep5? Like ko yung kumanta sila ng ver ni Mina ng Severely... ^^

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 pm