FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] President Han of FNC Music: Next year we may release family album or joint concert.

Loli
    Loli
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[NEWS] President Han of FNC Music: Next year we may release family album or joint concert. Empty [NEWS] President Han of FNC Music: Next year we may release family album or joint concert.

Post by Loli

President Han of FNC Music: Next year we may release family album or joint concert.
    Oct.15 Interview of President Han of FNC.

[NEWS] President Han of FNC Music: Next year we may release family album or joint concert. Tumblr11

I saw many dance singers debut after many years of dance training.
    I thought if they were trained musical instruments in that period, they could be band as well.

Lee Hongki has appealing voice, Jung Yonghwa has modern feel, groovy.
    FT island has melodical sound, CNBLUE is trendy.

There has been demend of band music always. There was just short blank in 1990s.

A girl group was supposed to debut this year, but it’s postponed to beginning of next year.
    Next year, from January, at least 3 teams will debut.
    Next year is the time that our color is spreaded which has been built so far.
    We may release family album or joint concert.

Vocalist must have inborn talent but musical instrument is different.
    The progress cannot be seen in short period. If you practice steadily and sincerely, you can feel a sudden progress.
    For a vocalist, I regard voice tone and inborn talent highly, but for an instrument performer, I check sincerity and seriousness most.

There is a girl JUNIEL who is about to debut.
    (Reporter’s comment: JUNIEL is the champion of Niziiro Supernova, highschool student, she will make a major debut in Japan through Warner Music Japan at November.)
    She was outstanding from trainee days. She practiced guitar so hard that she got blisters on her fingers, couldn’t even do fingering. She is also a great composer. I am surprised at her every time I see her.

source: http://star.ohmynews…7&CMPT_CD=S5031

If they have will and talent, I will let them keep acting.
    Some people may have prejudice to them, but you know Hollywood stars do both acting and singing.
    Both FTisland and CNBLUE are leading the trend. I hope people aren’t tied by the fixed idea.

source: http://star.ohmynews…_medium=twitter

translation by saturn.@soompi

Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:42 pm by alice lee

its good to hear three new teams will debut from fnc..
    keiichin

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 pm by keiichin

how cool is that! A joint concert! FTIsland+CnBlue+Wonbin+Juniel = MUSIC! Gyaa! that would be AWEsome!
    LocKeySJ29

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:31 pm by LocKeySJ29

That would be so cool <3 Boices , Prims and Juniel fans together at one concert cheers

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:51 am