FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 130321 FT Island Releases Music Video and Rises to the Top of Chinese MV Chart

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

[NEWS] 130321 FT Island Releases Music Video and Rises to the Top of Chinese MV Chart Empty [NEWS] 130321 FT Island Releases Music Video and Rises to the Top of Chinese MV Chart

Post by hongstarpat

The music video for FT Island′s new Japanese singleYou Are My Life has been gathering popularity overseas in China.

On March 19, the band released the music video for its new single You Are My Life. As soon as it was released, the video managed to rise to the top of the Korean V Chart on Yinyuetai, the biggest music video site in China.

[NEWS] 130321 FT Island Releases Music Video and Rises to the Top of Chinese MV Chart Tumblr_inline_mjzsf3dDFP1qz4rgp

You Are My Life is a ballad, which showcases Lee Hong Gi′s attractive vocals, Choi Min Hwan′s drums and the harmony of Lee Jae Jin and Song Seung Hyun′s guitars. The luxurious setting of the video is said to have added to the mood of the ballad.

FT Island′s 10th Japanese single album You Are My Life, which contains a total of three tracks - You Are My Life, Come Into My Dream and Beat It - will be released on March 27.

Credits: enewsWorld
    Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines
    Share this post on: reddit

Loli

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:42 am by Loli

the song is really beautiful. Panalo talaga ang japanese ballads ng FTISLAND!
    Majem

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm by Majem

super duper like the song ...ang sweet lang ng pagkakakanta ni Hongstar parang harana hihi [NEWS] 130321 FT Island Releases Music Video and Rises to the Top of Chinese MV Chart 701049760

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:49 pm