FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

+34
hunjibabo04
iammrssong
Admin
almalexisesh
dootzy.hgs
kim_sienna
audskipuslee
shinigami15
nekonekobe
mhlove09
natineahsalas
tinefinity
jini_14
MrsFtGtJH
theeryl
neyyram
ishsaico011
haein08
jaenine26
farandolae5
ayiecapricorn68
Syd25
Jinnie_luvs
alhue
sheeepecial
max288
krysthelblue
minhee0028
skullzel
maracon
Janina1111
keiichin
roweeanne
Majem
38 posters

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

audskipuslee
    audskipuslee
    maknae
    maknae

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 Empty Re: How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

Post by audskipuslee Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:42 am

San po ung tutorial? Smile thanks po Smile ♥️ Very Happy
    kim_sienna
    maknae
    maknae

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 Empty Re: How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

Post by kim_sienna Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Woah.. I read the thread from the start, Weew.. This is my first time to register as well.. Hopefully everything will be ok?!.. Merry Christmas prims!! Smile)
    dootzy.hgs
    dootzy.hgs
    maknae
    maknae

Post by dootzy.hgs Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:10 am

@powerpuffjemz
    when did you become an official primadonna?
    haha, it sounds really formal..but so great ♥

id love to be an official primadonna too, but it must be expensive, as i see your comments telling this.
    hopefully, if i get so much money soon...
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:30 am

@dootzy.hgs
    I just became an Official Pri last July. yeah, it's a expensive but the feeling is hmmm undefinable hahaha when you get the card Razz
    almalexisesh
    maknae
    maknae

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 Empty Thanks! :D

Post by almalexisesh Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks for the tutorial! Very Happy hehehehe! i am enlightened! Smile But, just to confirm, if let's say, you weren't approved to be an Official Pri, you cant access the "payment tab", am i right? Only those who received a confirmation email can click it or something? I mean, if your application isnt approved, you dont need to pay the membership fee,right?Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Admin Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 pm

almalexisesh
    Ah, to clarify...you need to be approved first as Regular Primadonna. You don’t need to pay anything for this kind of membership. Once you’re approved as Regular Member, you can access the “Join Fanclub” (the one in the screenshot). They will automatically approved you as Official Member once you uploaded the payment receipt from your bank. So you need to pay first at the bank then upload your receipt. You just need to check your “My Page” if your status changed from “Regular Member” to “Full Member”, it only took a day, in my case...if it hasn’t changed you may contact them about it.
    iammrssong
    Team Member
    Team Member

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 Empty Permission

Post by iammrssong Thu May 24, 2012 3:35 pm

I would like to view this post juseyo ^__^
    hunjibabo04
    hunjibabo04
    maknae
    maknae

Post by hunjibabo04 Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:07 am

How much is the membership fee?? Smile
    SMILEEENITCHHH
    maknae
    maknae

Post by SMILEEENITCHHH Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 am

How do I become an official primadonna? Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Admin Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:16 pm

hello everyone! we have found another way to pay the membership fee but powerpuffjemz needs to research more about it. we'll edit the main post as soon as we have the details. Very Happy
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 am

updated the original post with the new FNC bank account Smile
    pfft18
    pfft18
    maknae
    maknae

Post by pfft18 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:04 pm

Admin.. i have a question where can i avail a member ship card..
    joyreignz
    joyreignz
    FTI believer
    FTI believer

Post by joyreignz Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello Pris! I just want to ask, how to become a Official Primadonna? Actually, last year I tried to join but I did not continue it because at first it is in korean, do they have it in english language? Pls! Help me, I really wanted to become a Official Primadonna. Oh! by the way, I also read the past comments and I read about being a "Regular and Official Primadonna" thingy. Thank you in advance.
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 pm

@joyreignz
    ah you must have click the other button. you must click the button "foreigner live in oversea", the registration there is in English language.

since FNC recently changed their site, I'll update the tutorial in line with the new site soon Smile
    joyreignz
    joyreignz
    FTI believer
    FTI believer

Post by joyreignz Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:21 pm

THANK YOU powerpuffjemz! Very Happy How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 701049760 How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 701049760 How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 701049760
    cjhmhel13
    cjhmhel13
    maknae
    maknae

Post by cjhmhel13 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:14 pm

how can i be an official member of primadonna? i really really want it. pls what should i do?? or pls tell me what to do so i can be official member. plssssssssssssssssssssssss... im deadly want it ..........
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:32 am

TOPIC TEMPORARILY LOCKED

I'll lock this topic for the mean time.

FNC is under going some changes in the official site and official membership is also on hold.  Until they open the site, I'll check first if there are changes in the process and update this tutorial  Smile

FOR NEW TUTORIAL, CLICK HERE  How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 4 605619009 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:32 am