FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

+34
hunjibabo04
iammrssong
Admin
almalexisesh
dootzy.hgs
kim_sienna
audskipuslee
shinigami15
nekonekobe
mhlove09
natineahsalas
tinefinity
jini_14
MrsFtGtJH
theeryl
neyyram
ishsaico011
haein08
jaenine26
farandolae5
ayiecapricorn68
Syd25
Jinnie_luvs
alhue
sheeepecial
max288
krysthelblue
minhee0028
skullzel
maracon
Janina1111
keiichin
roweeanne
Majem
38 posters

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

max288
    maknae
    maknae

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 2 Empty Re: How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

Post by max288 Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

waaaaaaah... i need to save money to get that cards... heheheh.... i want that too!!!!!!!! ^^
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 2 Empty Re: How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 pm

max288
    aja aja fighting! a lot of Pris are saving up too like skullzel but being a Regular Pri is also just fine Smile since you are already counted as a fanclub member too Smile
    sheeepecial
    maknae
    maknae

Post by sheeepecial Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:27 pm

thank you Smile))
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:31 pm

@sheeepecial
    you're welcome. see you around our forum Smile
    alhue
    maknae
    maknae

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 2 Empty ;))

Post by alhue Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:23 pm

i actually try before to register. but i can understand a thing. haha. Wink) Laughing
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:47 pm

@alhue
    I hope the tutorial will work out for you too like it worked for us Smile let us know when you get to log in Smile
    skullzel
    skullzel
    maknae
    maknae

Post by skullzel Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Just let me know guys, if you'll gonna pay for the Primadonna ID, coz I also have a friend from YPC(yeongwonhi Primadonna Clan) who wants to pay for the Prim ID as soon as possible. Smile as for me, I really need to save for at least less than a month. Very Happy

Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:44 pm

skullzel
    that's good to hear, SF Heroines' leader akira kun is also waiting for a fellow Pri...may be you can tell your friend too. I think someone also contacted akira so they can pay all together Smile
    skullzel
    skullzel
    maknae
    maknae

Post by skullzel Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:49 pm

@powerpuffjemz I hope they can still wait for me .. Very Happy ehehehe

I'll surely tell her that :)she's too excited just like me..

are you a member of SF Heroines too?? ehehehe.. I've watched their cover videos and they are so cool....I really love Primadonnas and of course our six treasures Very Happy
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:53 pm

@skullzel
    nope I'm not one of the SF Heroines, though I wish I have the talent to actually be one hahaha. all I can do is cheer them *shakes pom poms/waves Pentastick*
    yes, please tell your friend that there are also Pris waiting so they can pay together Smile
    skullzel
    skullzel
    maknae
    maknae

Post by skullzel Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:57 pm

powerpuffjemz

ahahahaha

same here Smile

they're actually so friendly Smile... though I haven't meet them personally. I'v just got the chance to have a short chitchat with I think 2 of the members.. Smile
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

@skullzel
    if you get the chance to watch at KCC this Saturday, you'll be able to meet the whole of SF Heroines...they're all funny. FTISLAND fan girls relate to each other so I'm pretty sure you'll get along with everyone Smile
    oh I guess I'll message you in FB so I can give your details to akira too with regards to membership payment Smile
    Jinnie_luvs
    maknae
    maknae

Post by Jinnie_luvs Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Registered long long time ago but did not get any notify ;____; i really hopenthis help me, dying to become an official primadonna!! Thanks btw Smile)
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Jinnie_luvs
    let us know when you're able to log in Smile hopefully it works for you too Smile
    Syd25
    Syd25
    maknae
    maknae

Post by Syd25 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 pm

I'll be an official Primadoona soon. This will be my gift for myself before Xmas..hehe
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 pm

@Syd25
    yay Syd! wahahaha that's nice Very Happy My ID was my birthday gift to Seunghyun Razz *slaps self*
    ayiecapricorn68
    Pri Angel
    Pri Angel

Post by ayiecapricorn68 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:07 am

Razz Razz hi Jem! can you help me about the reply of FNCmusic to my email that i sent to them last week. i ask their confirmation if my data (ID and password)is correct, and then they sent me email confirming it's correct,but they asked me to send them new information,can i forward to you their email and please help me understand what they want...can i ask your email add ...im just curious... THANKS in advance Jem ! How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 2 701049760
    farandolae5
    farandolae5
    maknae
    maknae

Post by farandolae5 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:40 am

Wow, thank you for posting this. Will try to register after the final exams. Fighting! Smile
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 pm

@analee silvano
    sure unni, I'll just PM you Smile

farandolae5
    good luck on your exams, fighting!
    jaenine26
    maknae
    maknae

Post by jaenine26 Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:46 pm

I hope i can be approved TT
    haein08
    maknae
    maknae

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna - Page 2 Empty kk...

Post by haein08 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:50 am

woah!!!the hard work that you've made...kk...*really appreciate this guys!!!!..to all of you *Daebak!!!>.

ahh...i need to have an answer to all my questions on to why they still not approve my application..kk...

thank you guys!!!..

*edit:

I did everything in the instructions already...and yet...huhuhu!!!!!!!!!!!
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:14 pm

HaeIn08
    you've tried emailing them too? most of the Pris who emailed them after the time period indicated have been able to log in already. awww~ have you tried logging in at the site?

jaenine26
    good luck...I'm sure it will be approved Smile aja~!
    maracon
    maracon
    maknae
    maknae

Post by maracon Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:06 pm

waaaa okay so I'll wait when they emailed me ?? omg thanks haha Very Happy
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:53 pm

@maracon
    haha you can actually just try and log in...I myself was surprised since didn't get an email from them before Razz but seems like FNC have been replying to most who have actually emailed them these past days Smile
    ishsaico011
    maknae
    maknae

Post by ishsaico011 Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi!!

I have a question, how can I sign up for the membership card?

joining official fan club requires ID and its number.. so how can I avail that ID?

your responses will be highly appreciated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:22 am