FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[FANACCOUNT] Hongki's trip to San Francisco

Janina1111
    Janina1111
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[FANACCOUNT] Hongki's trip to San Francisco Empty [FANACCOUNT] Hongki's trip to San Francisco

Post by Janina1111

[FANACCOUNT] Hongki Filming Day 2

Wednesday

i found out hongki was 5 minutes away from where i live so i ditched my class and went to the location. they were getting ready to film but i didnt wanna lurk around so i walked around and by the time i got back around, they were already filming so I stayed a bit far away like 30 feet and watched him. At this point he was really bouncy and hyper and he seems really close with the other people. He said something and got SO embarrassed he collapsed on the grass (it was in a park) in embarrassment and stayed lying down on the grass for a few seconds. He mentioned Malaysia and was really loud and laughed a lot. Then after that part of filming ended he went to the bathroom as the other staff people walked back to set up another location. When he came back from the bathroom he walked by me and my friend and we called him and said we were fans and he said “thank you” and pointed at me because he recognized me from the times we met before.

At this point i moved to about 20 ft away from where they were filming. Hongki went to eat pizza that staff had set up on the grass and was crouching down on the grass and munching on pizza. It was really cute and he even tries to feed one of the hyungs pizza. He was joking around with the other cast and staff members. Watching that I felt that his image on TV is indeed his true personality. He then went to sitting down near their bus and he sat there for a while before going to get more pizza lol Then he got ready for the next part of filming and this random guy I just met wanted to take a pic of them for me because I said I didn’t have a camera so he went RIGHT in front of hongki and was going to take a picture! So I ran after him to tell him he cant do that, and it turns out they were gonna start filming and we were covering their cameras. I was so embarrassed and I felt so bad because I had just planned to stand and watch from far away.

Anyway after that the filming started again and Hongki was considerably quieter in this part of filming I think because there was an American musician that they had as a guest, which I think is why he was studying English earlier in the day. he still didn’t say anything in English though and at one point when the American guy was talking he whined that the sun was directly in his sight and he couldn’t see anything. The city hunter actor also said the same thing so staff gave both of them sunglasses lol XD

Up to this point, it had been about 2 hours and filming went on in that same exact spot for about 2 and half more hours. During the filming hongki sometimes laughed, raised his hand once, yell out reactions and stomping his feet while he claps. Lol he did a lot of cute things but it wasn’t interesting to watch because he wasn’t participating much in the filming. Towards the end he was playing the guitar horizontally on his lap (cause yim jaebum was teaching them how to do that) and failed lol he went to the bathroom again in the middle of filming. He also broke out in laughter at one point and said “I told you!!!” for some reason lol he also said at the end that today’s filming was fascinating etc. then everyone stood up and left the set. Most of them were smoking for a while after filming before entering their bus. We took a few phone pics from far away and the manager deleted them but being nice about it. The manager even remembers me and remembers that I can speak Korean lol anyway the situation was really inappropriate for me to come up and ask him for an autograph or something so I didn’t, but I ended up watching him for about 5 hours (although I got bored and stopped watching sometimes) J

Couldn’t really take pics because I didn’t have my camera but I did take some phone pictures J

Text 9Notes
    [FANACCOUNT] Hongki filming at UC Berkeley

Tuesday

After school, I went to UC Berkeley to see hongki again. I had also found out that City hunter’s Lee Junhyuk (who plays the prosecutor) was also there. I got there just in time for Hongki’s performance. I was able to fully watch it through the door. Even though I didn’t have a ticket, I just went in and no one stopped me so me and my friend watched the encore performance and hongki bouncing and making cute gestures in the audience. Then the show ended and we saw hongki walking backstage while Im Jaebum performs another song. So we went to the other side by the stairs and a few minutes later, we saw him coming out to the balcony. We were the only ones there so he noticed us right away with our yellow stuff.

From this point on this fanaccount is gonna be out of order because so many things happened and we said so many things to each other so ill just write the most epic things.

This is also the first time that the MBC cameramen filmed us (after the manager took a pic of us with his camera on Sunday) too.

So since he was just staring at us and we were staring at him, it was awkward NOT to say anything so I started just shouting random things that I could think about (all in Korean). The best part is that he responded to every single thing I said. And when we waved he would wave back, etc. the most epic thing has got to be when I yelled out “Hongki pabo!” for some reason (I forgot what it was) and he whipped his head around, stopped his conversation, and yelled back at me with a shocked face “NA?!” which means “ME?!” and I replied “YES!”. He is surprised because he knows us and I had said many things to him before this AND in the airport and ive always said it in formal speech and said nice things so I think he was surprised when I yelled hongki pabo lol. Anyway on to other random things I said to him. I yelled at him “minamishineyo” which is the name of his drama ‘youre beautiful’ and he laughed at me. I also shouted that I love FT Island and he nodded and gave me thumbs up. At one point when he was being filmed I told him “we went to your seoul concert” because my friends did and he again gave us a thumbs up. Half of the time he was on that balcony (before other fans showed up) he was just staring down at us, Junhyuk too lol it was pretty funny how theyre so interested for some reason. Maybe they had nothing else to do. Anyway I told him to look our way and he made a peace sign at our camera. I also told junhyuk at one point that I loved city hunter and he got surprised for a sec and then said thank you. My friend had a gift for hongki so I yelled that we have it while waving it around and he looked ready to catch it lol I think he thought I was gonna throw it (because it was a t-shirt) haha

I asked for an autograph but he was on the 2nd floor so he motioned for us to come upstairs multiple times so we did but then he went inside and made funny faces at us instead lol

Anyway once we’re upstairs we could see the filming and it went on for about an hour so we were just staring at him for about an hour and he looked our way so many times and would make cute faces or just stare (because he had nothing better to do while waiting for his turn to be interviewed). He was talking to staff people most of the time and sometimes he would talk about us lol he pointed at us and whispered to the staff members. I think he might’ve told them that we also went to the airport. The cameramen filmed us again. At one point we bursted out laughing and everyone turned their heads towards us and although we were sorry (we didn’t know they could hear from inside) hongki’s face was priceless! Lol im so glad he didn’t tell anyone to kick us out and let us stay. He stayed close to where we were though and when he turned his back towards us and stood up we talked about how we could see his red underwear and then almost right after he pulled his pants up right in front of us lmao :Q_____ he wrote “hi” on the glass twice but we couldnt read so he tried to write “hey” backwards so we could read from the other side of the glass. It was really cute because writing the letters backwards seems to have confused him so he tilted his head and pretended to think for a sec lol cute!

All in all, in the beginning hongki was REALLY happy to see us and he like told everyone he recognizes us and made faces at us and stayed close and stuff, but then near the end he’s like whatever because he was filming lol. But right before he left I wrote on a notebook for him to come over and he did come over and pretended to sign the notebook through the glass before leaving.

anyway, pics and fancams coming after we tagged and watermark them!

Text 17Notes
    [FANACCOUNT] Hongki’s arrival at SFO

Sunday

I woke up to find that hongki tweeted about going to san Francisco. A few hours later, after so much research, I was able to find out the flight that hes on. So I told my friends and we set off to the airport right away. After waiting for 2 hours, finally he came from customs. We could see him in the security camera with his skull pants and he was the only one who wasn’t carrying anything (his manager pushed a cart with all their stuff) and he walked with his hands in his pockets looking relaxed. The five of us welcomed him with yellow balloons and FT Island flags. I swear he glows! So pretty even without make up and bed hair lol. We shouted “welcome to San Francisco!” and he noticed us and let out this short surprised laugh and covered his mouth. Then he bowed for a little bit, thanking us, before walking to the people who were picking him up. After talking to them for a bit, I asked him in English if I could take a picture with him. He didn’t understand so I said it again in Korean. He thought we wanted a picture OF him so he posed at my camera but we said “not that!” and he said “oh, together?” in korean and we nodded and he motioned for us to come follow him. He walked away from the pick up area to an area where there’s practically no one and motioned again for ME to come to him. I took my picture with him then the manager told us we should just take one group picture so we did. I asked him if he missed heechul and he said “well he’ll be back soon” in Korean. I also told him his face was pretty and he got all flustered and said “ah, thank you.” Then he stayed for a bit more and then we all said “bye!” to him and he said it back. They started walking away and my friend trolled him and yelled “bye honky!” haha

Then we all went to dinner and while we were in the bathroom, hongki tweeted about us saying that he was surprised and that he was thankful that we came to welcome him. We went home and I checked his twitter and someone had tweeted to him: “wow ur a super star” and he replied “no, it was only these 6 cute people”. A couple hours later he tweeted the picture we took together in the airport alone with a “thank you” once again.

http://eternalelf.tumblr.com/
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:28 am