FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[INFO] 130215 Hongki was mentioned by Heechul at Sungdong Cafe

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

[INFO] 130215 Hongki was mentioned by Heechul at Sungdong Cafe Empty [INFO] 130215 Hongki was mentioned by Heechul at Sungdong Cafe

Post by hongstarpat

Fan: Oppa, why don't you try keeping a dog as a pet?

Heechul: Dogs are cute, especially when you play with them and they run towards you happily. They are so cute that you would think of keeping one then. However, as Hongki and I live in the same building, and we often play together, we all know that Hongki has a cat and 3 dogs right? But he doesn't really tidy up the place, and with all these pets, it's really.. ha ha XD

Cr: 梦希_
    Via: FtwPri_SoKyu
    Trans: Colorful Clouds

Heechul: Hongki has cats and dogs at home. His place is really in a total mess. His dog is really cute! But the dog likes to "DEEP KISS" me... When the dog behaves like that, I just became really nervous. So I just close my eyes... When the dog kiss me passionately... I'd be like...Omo~ Omo~

Source: tumblr - http://heepnotic.tumblr.com/post/43567997174/heechul-recounting-his-passionate-kiss-with-a

Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines

Last edited by hongstarpat on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Majem

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm by Majem

hahahaha Hongki's room must be smelly tongue

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:56 pm