FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[INTERVIEW] [ENGTRANS] 2013 FTISLAND's Valentines Day Message

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

[INTERVIEW] [ENGTRANS] 2013 FTISLAND's Valentines Day Message Empty [INTERVIEW] [ENGTRANS] 2013 FTISLAND's Valentines Day Message

Post by hongstarpat

HK: Primadonnas of Japan!

All: Good afternoon, we are FTISLAND!!!

HK: When we talk about the month of February..

JJ: In February..

HK: Valentines Day!

SH: Wow, time flies!

JJ: It's approaching, it's approaching!

HK: At a time when there isn't any girlfriend, Valentines Day approaches..

JJ: Aren't Pris our girlfriends?

HK: Not girlfriends, they are friends.

(Hongki, Pris are devastated!!! Can you hear the sound of millions of hearts breaking when you say this? Sob sob..)

MH: Do you have any memory of Valentines Day?

HK: Yes, of course!

MH: What is it?

HK: When I was in junior high school and high school, I was really popular. It was really cool during Valentines Day when my whole table was piled up high with presents!

(Hyunnie seemed to be really impressed and made a howling sound)

HK: I don't know who gave them to me, they just put the presents there and left.

(At this point, Hoonie held Hongki's arms with both his hands, trying to interrupt, but no one can stop Hongki from talking if he doesn't want to stop himself lol XD)

HK: Wait, wait, remain quiet first! As there were too many presents, I couldn't possibly bring them home and had to share them with my teachers and the juniors. However, when I went back into the classroom, there was another pile of presents again!

(Used his hands to draw out the shape of the pile of presents, to emphasize how high the pile was XD)

How I wished I had a bus to load all those presents home then!

JH: For me, I would need an aeroplane!

(Everyone erupted into laughter XD)

HK: Don't lie (laughs). What about Jaejinnie?

JH: He only needed a bicycle.

(Everyone erupted into laughter again, and Jaejinnie started singing a song about bicycle XD)

HK: But Jaejinnie really looks like a chocolate, he can just tell the girl that he himself is the present XD

JJ: What does that mean?

SH & MH: Ahhh, your skin colour!

JJ: My friends and I.. chocolate..

HK: Exchanged chocolates.

JJ: That's right!

HK: So you received presents not because someone like you, but because you're friends, you really don't enjoy any popularity at all XD. For me, I never have to do things like exchanging gifts with friends (looking proud XD)

JJ: That was because one of my friends didn't receive any present, so I thought of giving him one.

HK: Wow, that was so nice and sweet of you!

(Upon hearing Hongki's compliment, Jaejinnie strikes a "I'm so handsome" pose XD)

MH: For me, because I debuted when I was very young, so I have no such experience..

HK: What about in junior high?

MH: I can't remember anything..

HK: Hyunnie?

SH: Me? I bought chocolates for myself to eat!

(Everyone started laughing, especially Jaejinnie, clapping his hands as well, and Seunghyun joined in too XD)

HK: You didn't receive even one?

SH: I'm just joking, actually I was really popular.

(The rest look at Hyunnie doubtfully, not believing him XD)

It's true, I even have photos to prove it.

HK: Anyway, on Valentines Day, we..

JJ: Give us..

HK: We hope that you can write love letters to us. Is that okay?

JJ: Please!

SH: We'll be looking forward to it.

HK: We'll be collecting three-sentences love letters.

MH: Three-sentences? What's that?

HK: That means you have to write in three sentences (used his hand to explain what three sentences mean XD)

JH: One, two, three (helping to explain)

MH: What's important is the idea.

HK & JJ: That's right!

SH: Try to express your true feelings for us in three sentences (he spoke in bad Japanese) Anyway, just send them to us!!! (Frustrated) Okay okay, you explain it again!!!

(Everyone started laughing at Hyunnie for his bad Japanese XD)

HK: Just remember to tell us how you feel about us and your feelings for us in three sentences.

SH: Please send them to us!

All: We wish to receive many love letters from all of you! That's all by FTISLAND!!!!

Credits: Colourful Clouds (English Translations) + Sheremy NothingbetterthanYou (Video Uploader)
    Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines
    Share this post on: reddit

keiichin

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 am by keiichin

woooo! Laughing hard! XD Hyunnie seemed to be really impressed and made a howling sound) Jonghoon,a proud mama [INTERVIEW] [ENGTRANS] 2013 FTISLAND's Valentines Day Message 1806963828

Unpopular Jaejin...poor kid.HAHAHA
    Majem

Post Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:14 pm by Majem

LOL Jaejin being bullied again [INTERVIEW] [ENGTRANS] 2013 FTISLAND's Valentines Day Message 1806963828

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 pm