FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

2 posters

*SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END"

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

*SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END" Empty *SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END"

Post by hongstarpat Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Hongki’s POV

Last week I bought a house for my family from my own earnings from the time when I started to become a singer. I’ve been away from home for more or less 10 years and my mom’s desire is for me to live with them again like before my line of business started; Dad, Mom, me and Jayoung under one roof. I agreed.

Good news is I’m going to live and be with my family. Even my Dad is pleased about it and I think this is the right time for the both of us to make good happy memories.

Bad news is Jonghoon, Hunnie, is not happy about it; not that he doesn’t want me to spend time with my family, in fact he’s happy that I’ll get to spend time with them, mostly my dad; it’s just that he wants to spend time with me –always. I want that too of course but I can’t just overlook my family.

Now I’m here, packing my belongings. Tomorrow we’ll be deserting this room; me living with my family and Jonghoon with his.

“Hongki, I’m done cooking. Let’s have lunch” Jonghoon said desolately leaning on my room’s door frame.

I turned to him and he gave me a feeble gloomy smile that nearly split my heart. I know I always pick on him but I never ever wished of seeing him like that –dreadfully sad.

I amble closer to him; he put his hands inside his pockets; still smiling weakly at me. I placed my hands at each sides of his waist, “Don’t give me a face like that”

“What?” he asked unequivocally.

“Hunnie…” I started but he cuts me off

“The food is waiting. Let’s go eat now…” he turned his backside from me and went to the kitchen.

I followed him nevertheless and when I entered the dining area; my jaw drops open. My eyes rolled from the foods on the table and to Jonghoon and to the food yet again.

“What?” he asked me; sitting on his chair holding his chopsticks.

“What’s with the mass of food?” I ask over sitting next to him (he prepared the plates beside each other)

He starts getting food and putting it on my plate, “We’ll be leaving this place tomorrow… We should clear the refrigerator.”

“Jonghoon…” I shake my head

“Hmm?”

“We already talked regarding this matter”

“You asked me why I cooked so much food; I answered you. Why are you getting mad?” he defended

I exhale noisily and placed my chopsticks flat on the table again; faces him but he’s ignoring me. “Jonghoon listen…”

“No, baby, eat.” He plunge a meat in my mouth.

I batter him playfully on his shoulder and he just snicker a bit. I chewed the meat and swallowed, “Hmm taste good”

“I know so eat” he said confidently.

But I can’t eat when we’re like this! Hell! Who could even eat with an ambiance like this!?

I took a cavernous lungful of air; holds and wring Jonghoon’s hand making him to face me, “Hunnie”

I heard him sigh too and placed his chopsticks down and faced me, “Hongki, baby, I’m not mad, all right?”

I nodded, “I know… But you’re not happy”

“Tell me whose boyfriend is going to be happy knowing that he’ll not be living with his boyfriend anymore starting the day after today?” he said dead serious.

“But Hunnie, you know I can’t…”

He squeezes my hand, “I know and I do understand”

“But…”

“Why am I sad? Why? Aren’t you?”

I bowed my head, “I am”

“See? I’m not mad. But I am undeniably sad. I’m going to miss you –to a great extent. After a decade? Or more than 10 years of living together, we’re not going to be in one crown starting tomorrow. I believe it’s not typical if I’m not feeling like this don’t you think?” then he smiled weakly once more.

I looked at him directly in his eyes, “You don’t want me to go?”

“Of course I don’t want to however, I know that you needed to be with your family too…”

“And you?”

“What me? I’ll be living with my mom of course! Where would I live? Would you take me home with your family? In your new house?” he grins and I assume he’s partially serious.

I stared at him. I wanted to back out from moving places. I wanted to be with him forever and a day. Going home after so many activities with him; arriving home after my shootings with him waiting for me before having dinner. Cuddling with him before going to sleep; I’m going to miss him so much.

“Hey, what are you thinking?” he looks at me with his judging glare.

I don’t know what came up to me but I stood up; sat on his laps where he automatically pulls me closer by the waist. I buried my face on his neck and his face on mine, “I’m going to miss you, baby” he whispered on my neck.

“It’s not like we’re not going to see each other again” I mocked

“But it’s also not like that you’re the one I’m going to see when I wake up every sunrise and the last person I’m going to kiss a goodnight kiss before going to slumber”

“Don’t flirt with your fishes, okay?” I joked. He’s ceaselessly fishing when I’m away and I have this sentiment that the day will come he’ll be devoted to his fishes more than me. Okay I’m witty but occasionally he ignores my calls when he’s with his fishes!

“Don’t fall in love with Mina noona nor Taecyeon Hyung, okay?” he scuffles back.

I peeled off from him; my hands on his shoulders and I’m glaring at him. His hands still on my waist but he’s smiling like a madman.

“What do you mean!?” I shouted on his face.

He wipes his face and makes a nauseating expression, “Ya! Showering my face is not cool, okay!”

“We’ve already talked about the issue about that didn’t we?”

“I know! How could I ever not recall that? We ended up…”

“Shut up!” I shouted back and he just snort.

“But seriously, baby…” he removes my fringes away from my face, “I’m going to miss you”

I sigh and embrace him again; playing with his locks at the back, “Me too… So much…”

“I love you” he whispered.

“I love you, too…” I answered back.

“Eat?”

I nodded and sit back on my seat and start to eat the foodssss he cooked for no more than the two of us.

Jonghoon’s POV

Hongki’s eating blissfully; he’s forever like that when he’s in front of foods. I’m staring at him and make fun of him when he’s eating scrappily though I wipe the smudges around his mouth.

I don’t want to be away with this little wayward creature of mine. Yes mine. He’s mine. But I can’t stop him to be with his family. Our parents are not getting any younger and I know they sought after us to spend time with them.

I’m diminutively anxious though. We all know my baby; he’s friendly –so friendly; too friendly. But my feeling, our feelings are stronger right? The strongest?

Written By: hongstarpat
    Do Not Take Out
    HoonHong
    HoonHong
    maknae
    maknae

*SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END" Empty Re: *SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END"

Post by HoonHong Mon May 13, 2013 8:19 am

OMG..it's so much touching dear pat Crying or Very sad Sad I DO LIKEEEEEEEEEEE it, even it's non-smut fic ..thank you very much for sharing this amazing story . No matter what ..HoonHong JongKi is FOREVER <3 Love always..your loyal reader (you know who he..he..) *SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END" 3410827370 I love you

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

*SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END" Empty Re: *SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END"

Post by hongstarpat Wed May 15, 2013 8:25 am

HoonHong wrote:OMG..it's so much touching dear pat Crying or Very sad Sad I DO LIKEEEEEEEEEEE it, even it's non-smut fic ..thank you very much for sharing this amazing story . No matter what ..HoonHong JongKi is FOREVER <3 Love always..your loyal reader (you know who he..he..) *SAMPLE* [FAN FICTION] Living Separately is never the "END" 3410827370 I love you

Haha! Thanks Elfina ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:53 pm