FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

2 posters

[CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines!

Admin
    Admin
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines! Empty [CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 pm

[CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines! 858370_412608772161427_664293605_o_zps9a1bc02f

[ANNOUNCEMENT for PHILIPPINES BASED PRIMADONNA ONLY]

Annyeong Primadonnas!

We are pleased to announce that we are now opening membership for FTISLAND Philippines!!!

Then, how to become a member? It’s simple, just fill out this membership registration form http://www.ftislandphilippines.com/h1-membership-form and for only Php 300 membership fee you can be a member! Oh and yes, we know most of our Primadonnas are students... thus we also offer a student discount of Php 250 for our hardworking students.

Our membership fee includes:
    Member Card
    Member Gift
    Delivery fee

So, what are the perks of being a member of FTISLAND Philippines? *drum rolls please*...
    1. Discount on gatherings’ fee
    2. Automatic entry during raffles
    3. T-shirt discount
    4. Free delivery when purchasing at our store partner - Fangirl Asia
    • Free Shipping within Metro Manila for ANY purchased item.

• Free shipping for outside of Metro Manila, within the Philippines, is for a single order/receipt value of Php 1,500 for ANY purchased item.

5. Newsletter subscription

Deadline for registration is March 31, 2013. All member cards and member materials will be delivered on mid-April (estimated time) after the card printing.

For any other inquiries or concerns, you can drop us an email at members@ftislandphilippines.com

So what are you waiting for! Come and join our family and let’s spread the Primadonna love together~~~

Waving Pentasticks,
    Team FTISLAND Philippines

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    primadonna_dhez
    primadonna_dhez
    maknae
    maknae

[CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines! Empty Payment for registration

Post by primadonna_dhez Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm

How can I pay using LBC? I just sent my form today.
    Admin
    Admin
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines! Empty Re: [CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines!

Post by Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi primadonna_dhez Smile
    I just sent a reply, you can check your email for the details Very Happy

Sponsored content

[CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines! Empty Re: [CLOSED] Be a Registered Member of FTISLAND Philippines!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 am