FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[FAN PROJECT] “Congratulations!” FTISLAND [DONE]

Admin
    Admin
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[FAN PROJECT] “Congratulations!” FTISLAND [DONE] Empty [FAN PROJECT] “Congratulations!” FTISLAND [DONE]

Post by Admin Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:27 am

Fan Project: “Congratulations!” F.T.Island on your 1200th day Anniversary and Comeback!

F.T. Island will be celebrating their 1200th Day Anniversary since their debut on September 18, 2010, so we are calling the attention of all the fan girls and boys to express your appreciation towards our boys.

As a fan, these boys have really been there giving me a sense of joy and pride. Despite the hardships and obstacles, they have moved forward and work hard to put their name in the Hall of Fame…not there yet but I want to see that happen in the future.

Otoke:

■Make a message - Use simple English. As we know, they have a grasp in (simple) English but please don’t make their nose bleed. Keep it short and simple. No marriage proposals please Razz

■Use art - Make it colorful and fun. You may include photos of your self or any F.T. Island centric photos in the message.

■Picture - Take a picture of your message, or better if you scan it. We will have it printed in size 4R picture.

■Send - For our friends here in the forum kindly pm powerpuffjemz the link or the picture of your message.

Deadline: Sept. 10, 2010, 8PM

Noonas will be collating and organize all the messages on Sept. 11 so it’s better if we have everything before the deadline. We will send it to FnC at most on Sept. 16 thru a trustful courier… we don’t want our (all of us) dedications go into the hands of wrong people Smile

You may share this info to your fan friends too, local or international.

P.S. This idea just hit me when I was riding the FX on my home and remember the marked date on the F.T. Island 2010 calendar… they wouldn’t just put it there for no reason at all, right? They want us to remember them hehe.

Thanks Pris! Aja, aja!

--Jemma

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 am