FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

2 posters

[ONESHOT] The 14th of February

skullangellee02
    skullangellee02
    maknae
    maknae

[ONESHOT] The 14th of February Empty [ONESHOT] The 14th of February

Post by skullangellee02 Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm

The 14th of February

“There you go, Hong Ki,” the stylist tapped my white suit for the last time and gave me a nice smile. “Aigoo, I can't believe that this time would really come. You’re really a grown up man now, Hong Ki. Grown up and handsome.”
    I smiled at the older lady. “Thank you, noona. You really are the best!” I said as I took a look of myself at the life size mirror found inside the hotel room where I am billeted.
    “Of course, I just want you to look the best on your wedding day,” the stylist responded. And I smiled a dazzling smile when she uttered about my wedding day. I cannot hide the happiness radiating from me. “Time really flies so fast. Last time, I was styling you only for a performance. Now, you are marrying already.”
    “And I swear this time is much more exciting than our debut in the music industry. I can't be happier now,” I smiled again, my eyes twinkling with so much delight. In the next few minutes, I’ll be waiting at the end of the aisle for that very special girl I love so much.
    “I know, Hong Ki,” the stylist nodded. “I wish you both all the best.”
    Once again, I examined myself in front of the mirror. I am wearing my all white suit. My hair is colored blonde, just like the way she liked it. I look like a prince in those famous fairytales, excited to hold my princess’ hand forever.
    “So, how’s the groom?” Jong Hoon tapped my shoulder and smiled at me genuinely. I looked at him through the mirror. “Feeling nervous now?”
    “Yes, nervous. But definitely happy and excited. I can't wait to see her now. I can't wait to spend my forever with her,” I responded with all my heart.
    “You’re in love indeed,” Jong Hoon gently shook his head and gave me a sheepish smile.
    Jae Jin, Seung Hyun and Min Hwan then emerged from Jong Hoon’s back, smiling at me. Everyone seems to be happy for my big day.
    “Congratulations, hyung,” Jae Jin greeted me happily, hugging me a little.
    “We are very happy for you,” Min Hwan grinned at me, squeezing my shoulders. “We all know that this is the day you’ve been waiting for.”
    “Thank you guys,” I said. “Thank you for all the support, up until this point in my life.”
    “Of course, we are brothers,” Jong Hoon said.
    “Ya, Seung Hyunnie, aren’t you going to say something to your hyung?” I asked with an anticipating smile. I sensed an unusual silence lingering in him.
    “Someone here seems to be quite sad,” Jae Jin grinned mischievously, putting his arms around Seung Hyun’s shoulders. “Someone will be missing you, hyung.”
    “Aish, hyung!” Seung Hyun grunted, taking Jae Jin’s arms away from him. The boys laughed at his pissed reaction. “I won’t be missing Hong Ki hyung.”
    “But Seung Hyun hyung, you told me before that you’re quite sad about Hong Ki hyung’s wedding, remember? Doesn’t that mean you’ll be missing him?” Min Hwan said, feigning innocence.
    “Aish, you chicken!” Seung Hyun grunted once more, as if wanting to bring the talkative maknae down.
    “What? You’re not happy for me?” I asked, with a brow arched a little. “Do you want me to knock you down even at this point of time? I can hit you even when I’m on my suit already,” I threatened.
    “That’s not it, hyung,” Seung Hyun finally said with a sigh. “I’m just feeling quite different because someone in us is already marrying. Of course, you won’t be living with us in the dorm. That would be life changing. Everything will be different from now on.”
    I shook my head, preventing myself from bursting into laughter. I hit Seung Hyun in the head.
    “Ouch! What was that for, hyung?” Seung Hyun asked, rubbing his forehead.
    “You’re ridiculous, Seung Hyun-ah,” I grinned. “This is something inevitable Seung Hyun. We will all be marrying at the right time. It’s just that I was the first in line. Everything is bound to change, but something that will forever be there is the fact that no matter what happens; even though we are all already married or trembling because of old age, FT Island are brothers. We will forever be solid.”
    Seung Hyun breathed deeply once more. Then, he flashed his dazzling smile.
    “I know that Hong Ki hyung. I just can't help my feelings, but you are right,” he said. “I’m really happy for you. I know you love noona a lot. And you deserve to be happy with her,” he told me, patting my shoulders. “But I’m not just sure if she’ll be happy with you, knowing for a fact that living with you under one roof is quite hard,” he grinned. The boys laughed hilariously at Seung Hyun’s words.
    “Aish! You dork!” my arm moved automatically to hit Seung Hyun once more. But, just right in time, our manager emerged from the door.
    “You guys stop fooling around now,” he said. “We have to go. The wedding will start anytime soon.”
    I could feel the loud beating of my heart inside my chest. My knees are trembling and my hands are even sweating. I could hear the sweet music playing in the background—Min Hwan beating his drums in a serene manner, Seung Hyun playing his guitar on the side, and Jae Jin standing in front of the microphone while playing his bass guitar. But the beating of my heart is louder than the music they are creating. I could feel the nervousness rushing into my veins, but more to that, I can feel happiness soaring in my totality. This is the day I’ve been waiting for. The day that would start our forever…
    The cold breeze of Jeju touched my face, blowing softly in my ears. I turned my head back and forth and I could see the perfection in everything today. Maybe, my eyes are impaired now as I can only see the beauty radiating from everything I see today. The hall is decorated with white and blue roses which she truly adores. The whole structure is designed as if it was a castle, as if a royal wedding will be held in it soon. All the guys are wearing their black suits while the girls are on their turquoise gowns. An enchanting fairytale beach wedding indeed, just like what she dreamt of.
    “Here comes your bride,” Jong Hoon, my best man, patted my shoulder as he smiled at me. And I could swear my heart beat raced faster than I could ever imagine when he informed me that.
    “I hear you breathe…
    You’re lying close to me…
    The shadows gone… I have found my peace…
    Oh~”

Jae Jin began to sing the first line of her favorite FT Island song—our song. And it seemed like my world stopped when she emerged at end of the hall. She is standing there, beautiful on her white wedding gown, fitted perfectly in her body, flowing in such elegance only a goddess like her can bring out.
    “You make me calm…
    With you I’m safe from harm…
    And right by your side, I’ll stay through the night…
    ‘Till eternity…
    That’s the way it will be…”

I saw her perfect lips curved into a smile. She smiled at me—sweetly and genuinely, like the way she smiled at me before, the way she always smiles at me, which really mesmerizes me all the time. Her face light up with so much happiness, of anticipation, excitement and nervousness. She might be feeling like the way I feel right now. And yes, with love—the love that we are both nurturing and sharing. Love that is written in our souls, and radiating from the bottom of our hearts.
    I looked at her face—her pretty face and I could swear I held my breath as I was again fascinated by her goddess like beauty. Mild make up enhanced her natural beauty. Her long brownish hair is curled and lies perfectly at her shoulders. She has a small crown on her head just like real princess. And as I look at her, I could feel my heart pounding its overflowing love for her. She is the only girl that could make my heart beat this way, the only woman who make me melt just by staring at her; the girl I’ll love until the end of infinity—Hera Farr.
    And as I can only stare at her face, memories of the past flowed back into my mind, dragging me from that very first time I saw love.
    I was in the Philippines that time, hopping around the vicinity and enjoying myself at the beauty of the country. I was only wearing a simple white t-shirt with a skull print, pants on, with a cap that covered my head, and shades on to somehow disguise myself so I could freely walk around with no one bothering me. We will be holding a valentine concert here in the next- next day, but I went here in advance so I can enjoy and relax myself for a while before we held our concert. The guys will be coming the day before the concert, and so I was alone wandering in the place.
    I was in the mall, looking for fashion stuffs that I could use to accentuate myself. I had bought some, but when I grew tired, I decided to drop by at a fast-food chain. However, on my way, I found a music bar and I got really curious if they’ve got our albums inside. And so I went in and led myself at the K-pop section of the store. I saw numerous albums of K-pop groups, and I continued to scan until I found what I was looking for, FT Island’s latest album. I grabbed the copy almost immediately when my hand intersected with another hand, making our hands intertwined.
    “Oh~ sorry,” she said in a melody that captured my heart as she pulled her hand back. When I turned to look at that someone, I saw a very beautiful girl right in front of me. She has chinky brown eyes and a fair white complexion that she seemed like dazzling in my eyes that very moment. She is on her simple t-shirt and pants. She’s even on her sneakers. Her hair hung loosely on her shoulders. But she stood there like a goddess already. She is indeed beautiful.
    “Umm…” I immediately searched for my treasured English words in the back of my mind, trying to figure out what is suitable to say unto her. “You like FT Island?” I managed to pull off, giving her a nice smile.
    “Uh~ yes,” she nodded, sensing the different accent in me. “I’m a primadonna.”
    “So, what do you think about them?” I asked, wanting to prolong the conversation. Her voice is soft and sweet. It’s a nice melody to hear.
    “Of course, they are great! They are the coolest band ever!” she said, smiling beautifully at me. And from the look in her face as she talks about FT Island, I can say that she really adores the band. And I was happy she does.
    “Who’s your favorite member?
    “I actually like them all,” she answered. “But I really like Lee Hong Ki, the vocalist. He has the best voice I’ve ever heard!”
    I smiled contentedly when I heard my name from her lips. I am happy to know that I am her favorite member. And I am happier to see the twinkle in her eyes as she said my name.
    “So, I bet you’ll be going to their concert, right?”
    “Definitely!” she responded. “I waited for their comeback here in the Philippines so I should not miss that chance of seeing them all.”
    “I hope to see you there. We’ll be giving you a really nice concert,” I said, giving her my famous smile.
    “You’re also a primadude? That’s nice to know, buddy!” she said as she patted my shoulder, beaming her beautiful smile at me.
    I stood there, looking at her dumbfounded, wondering if she really didn’t recognize me. I thought I am her favorite member, then why is it that she can’t tell that the Lee Hong Ki she has been wanting to see is right in front of her?
    The girl looked at me, really clueless of the fact shown in front of her. This was the first time I actually met someone who regards herself as a fan, yet couldn’t actually figure out who is right in front of her. But then, I was amused. This girl is really different.
    “Are you going to buy this CD?” I asked.
    “Yes. How about you?”
    “Yes, I’ll be buying this for you.”
    “What?” she asked, her small eyes enlarging.
    “I said, I’ll be buying this for you,” I repeated my words at her. “And I want you to show this to Lee Hong Ki, and make him sign it for you. Do find him and approach him, okay?”
    “What?” she said, her brows arched a little as she couldn’t believe my words. And I swear she looks really cute. Effortlessly cute.
    “Do I really have to repeat it again? It’s hard…”
    She softly laughed at me, her eyes twinkling brightly. And the sound of her laughter is a melody in my ears.
    “By the way, what is your name?” I asked her, anticipating for her to unfold her identity.
    “My name’s Hera. Hera Farr.”

I heard Jae Jin’s soft voice playing in the background, as I continue to stare at my princess—my happiness.
    And I wonder what you’re dreaming of…
    You’re so peaceful when you sleep…
    Everything I want, everything I need…
    Is lying here in front of me…~

Slowly, Hera moved into the rhythm of our song, into the beat of our hearts. She walked closer to me. Her eyes are all on me, and my eyes are all hers as everyone is watching us. And I could swear I want to run to her now, and hold her hand. I know that aisle is not really a long distance, but I felt like it was forever as she is walking towards me because of too much anticipation I am feeling at the moment. For the very first time in my life, I felt really really impatient. I feel too excited.
    And as I am waiting for her at the end of the aisle, memories were again refreshed and it drifted me back to the past. Back to that time when I got to know more of her…
    “Annyeong haseyo!” I waved my hands at everyone, and as a response, the crowd yelled their cheers. And it was an uplifting melody I always adore to hear from our fans. The Filipino primadonnas are indeed warm and rocking. And that eased the tension and nervousness away from me.
    Min Hwan tapped his drumsticks together, and with that, we started to encapsulate everyone in our world of music. The concert has started.
    From the time I set my foot on stage, I began searching for that girl who caught my attention from the very first time I saw her. Darkness soothed the seats below as the lights in the stage are beaming and dazzling, and it made my search quite hard. But even when I was singing and performing, my eyes didn’t stop from looking and finding Hera. I didn’t know what really got into me that I became really interested about her, but I know that I really want to see her again. I just couldn’t forget about that pretty face of hers and her genuine charming smile.
    “You are beautiful… You are wonderful…” I began singing the first line of our song entitled ‘Sunshine Girl’ as I was still on the search to find Hera. And as if it was right on the time, my eyes caught a glimpse of her. She stood there, holding a pentastick, watching me intently as I perform in the stage. And even at that distance, I could see her pretty face which seemed to light up the whole arena for me. And as if it was automatic, my body naturally moved to walk towards her direction. I knew I am getting suspicious stares from my band mates because getting out of the stage was out of the plan, but I didn’t care anymore. My body just moved naturally towards where Hera is.
    “Ireokhae unmyeong ingabwa…” I sang the line as I offered my hand to her, smiling at her sweetly. Seeing her again closely made my heart thump. Anticipation is growing on me as I wait for her to grab my hand. And when she did, I felt a voltage of electricity flowed through my veins up to my heart.
    I smiled at her when she grabbed my hand. Her hand feels so soft and fragile. It was so delicate and it seemed to fit my hand as if it was made for me. And I held it like I won’t be letting go of it anymore. Then, I dragged the two of us back on stage, serenading her. The guys stared at me with eyes filled with wonder. But nevertheless, they just continued our play as I sing my heart out. Well, I couldn’t blame them. This was the first time I did such a thing.
    “You are my sunshine girl… You are my shining girl…” I sang as I look intently at her, my eyes twinkling, my heart beating as loud as the drums for the feeling of right being with Hera seems so right.
    “You are my sunshine girl… You are my shining girl… Ijen ne sarangeun gobaekhalke… Neol saranghae…”
    Hera was as if mesmerized as I sing the song right next to her, holding her hand and squeezing it gently. She was like frozen into her place, unable to believe that she is standing right next to me in the center stage. And that made her look more beautiful in my eyes. The look in her face is very natural. Her reactions are just so innocent.
    “It’s nice to see you again,” I whispered into her ears as I pulled her nearer to me when I got the timing to say a word to her when the exhibitions of guitars took place. Still, Hera was dumbfounded. Dumbfounded and cute.
    “You are my pretty girl… You are my lovely girl…” I continued to sing the last stanza of the song as I held her hand tighter. How I wish the song wouldn’t come into its end. “Neowana unmyeong ingabwa…”
    With the final beat of the drums and the strum of the guitars, I slowly let go of Hera’s hand, setting her off the stage.
    “Thank you so much pretty lady for joining us on stage,” I managed to say as I smiled at Hera. But though I let go of her, my eyes kept track of her all the while. I continued to look at her from time to time until the concert ended.
    I saw her in a corner, holding the album I bought for her. I could tell she was debating to look after me and ask me to sign her album, or not. I smiled at her cuteness, and decided to walk towards her.
    “Hey’ yo!” I whispered to her ear which made her yelp because of surprise. And when she turned herself to me, I gave her my mouth-watering smile.
    Her small eyes grew larger again as she stared at me with surprise. It was like she was seeing an angel fallen right in front of her with the way she’s staring at me.
    “H-Hong…” she hadn’t completed her words when I put my hand around her mouth. And from that contact, I could feel her trembling.
    “Sshh… Don’t be too noisy, araso?” I asked her, and she nodded her head in response. “Good,” then I took my hand off her. “Do you want me to sign your album?”
    As if she was unable to speak, Hera nodded her head again and handed me her album. I smiled at her cuteness.
    “I only told you not to be noisy, but I didn’t ask you not to talk,” I grinned at her mischievously.
    “Oh~ I’m… I’m sorry,” she said, her cheeks already burning red.
    I laughed at her silliness and pinched her cheek softly when I couldn’t stop myself from doing so. “Ah~ kyeopta,” I mumbled, hoping that she wouldn’t understand that. Then, I signed her album and gave it back to her.
    “I’m hungry,” I told her. “Would you like to eat out with me?”
    “W-what?” she stuttered.
    “I asked you to eat with me out. Let’s go to some restaurant out there, hmm?” I asked her, hoping that she would go out with me.
    “H-huh?” Hera’s mind seemed to be not in coherence that time as she was just staring at me with eyes wondering. And I found myself more amused with her as the time goes by. So I gave her a grin, then I pulled my cap and shades to cover myself again from those people, who might interrupt, just like what I did the time I first saw Hera.
    “I guess that’s a yes,” I assumed with a smile. “Let’s go?” I grabbed Hera’s hand but she just stared at me, her eyes widening as if she saw a hidden treasure.
    “You…” she pointed at me, finally getting the things arranged in her mind. “The guy…”
    “Yes, Hera,” I smiled at her with satisfaction now that she had already figured it out. “I am that guy. I’m glad you know already… So, let’s go?”

I offered my hand automatically when Hera finally reached her destination—me. She wonderfully smiled at me as she slowly gave me her hand, as if she trusts me of her forever. And as I take her hand and squeezed it gently, and took her to face the pastor, I made a promise to myself that I will take care of this hand ‘til eternity. I won’t ever let her go.
    “You’re so beautiful,” I said as I traced her pretty face.
    She smiled at me, blindingly. “So are you. I didn’t know you’ll color your hair blonde.”
    “Anything for you, my princess…” I winked at her teasingly and she blushed when I did that. And I swear I love the way she looks awkward every time I tease her.
    I caught Hera looking at me intently, as if she was scrutinizing my very face as I was munching my burger. There were few times she shut her eyes off and opened it again, like she couldn’t believe what she was actually seeing. And I found her every gesture cute that I couldn’t stop myself from getting amused at her.
    “Why are you staring at me like that?” I grinned at her when I caught her looking at me again. And she blushed again like tomatoes as she took her eyes off me. I amusingly looked at her, my eyes glinting. We are inside a fast-food chain now, eating ice cream sundaes, fries, burger and spaghetti we ordered a little while ago. This is where she brought me after I urged her to eat out with me.
    I heard her sigh as she looked at me shyly. “How can I not figure it out? You really are Lee Hong Ki.”
    I grinned at her, and I patted her head when I can't stop myself from doing so.
    “That’s okay, Hera.”
    “Y-you still remember my name?” she asked, quite surprised. Her small eyes are enlarging again.
    “Of course!” I winked at her. “How could I ever forget that fan who couldn’t even know it was me?”
    Hera blushed again, and then she looked down shyly.
    “Ya, don’t be shy, okay?” I urged her to look at me, giving her my friendly smile. “Let’s be friends,” I gave her my hand for a hand shake and she obediently took it.
    “Friends, as you say so.”
    “So, how did you become my fan?” I asked, wanting to know her more.
    “Umm…” she paused for a while, thinking of her answer. “Well, I first saw you on a drama, You’re Beautiful. That’s when I started to know you, and came to know your band as well.”
    “I see. So you liked Jeremy,” I grinned at her.
    “Yeah,” she nodded. “Specifically, his blonde hair.”
    I asked her few more questions, and slowly, I felt that she was already comfortable with me. We continued to chat naturally. We just stayed there at the place, and chatted and ate for about hours. And I should admit I had so much fun just talking with her. She’s witty and full of sense and we had talked about a lot of things. My amusement grew more and more as the time passed by. Her voice is the nicest melody I could ever hear, like it was a rhythm that really matched my song.
    “Thank you. I had so much fun,” she said when we were both in front of her house when I already sent her home. “I never really thought I could have this chance of talking and spending time with you. I am really happy.”
    “Me, too,” I replied. “I had so much fun. I hope this won’t be the last.”
    She stared at me with her chinky brown eyes, then, she flashed her blindingly smile that seemed to captivate me that moment.
    “Jeongmal gomawoyo, Hong Ki-ssi,” she tried to speak in Korean, and I swear I wanted to pinch her round cheeks due to the cuteness of her accent. “I had the greatest birthday of my life today!”
    “Birthday?” I repeated her words, assuring that I heard it right. “Today is your birthday?”
    “Yes,” she nodded. “The 14th of February is my birthdate.”
    “Wow… You should’ve told me earlier so I had bought you a gift.”
    She gently shook her head. “There’s no need to that. I’ve had the nicest gift I could ever have today.”

“Today,” the pastor said in a soothing formal tone. “We will be witnessing the union of two hearts, Lee Hong Ki and Hera Farr.”
    I could feel my heart beating fast. Just standing right next to my pretty Hera seems so right. I know there wouldn’t be someone who could make me feel this way, only Hera.
    “Hera Farr, do you take Lee Hong Ki to be your lawful wedded husband,” the pastor asked Hera the famous wedding lines.
    Slowly, Hera turned to me, and smiled. Her eyes are glinting, shouting its unhidden love for me. And as I stare back at her, waiting for what her response would be. I felt that my world stopped from turning. My heart is beating fast, anticipating for the sweetest ‘I do’ I would ever hear. I know I rarely feel this way. But when it comes to Hera, she doesn’t fail to make me feel like this. She always has this distinct characteristic that makes me feel nervous, excited, crazy, and happy all at the same time. She makes me feel human, and in love.
    “Hera,” I called her softly, and she slowly she turned to me, giving me her bright smile. “It’s a happy hearts’ day,” I told her as I handed her a white rose.
    She happily accepted it, and sniffed the fragrance of it.
    “And, of course, Happy Birthday!” I said as I gave her a small box which contains my little gift for her.
    “Thank you,” she smiled at me and took the box with her hands. She examined it carefully. “What’s this?”
    “Go, open it and see for yourself,” I said.
    Today is February 14; it’s her birthday, exactly one year since we spent her birthday back there in the Philippines. From that time on, I didn’t let our distance be a hindrance. I usually call her and chat with her. I made sure that I won’t lose my communication with her, and with that, our friendship grew much deeper. Actually, during that one year we came to know each other, there were few times I went back and visited her in the Philippines. Now, she’s spending time here in Korea as she finally decided to teach English in one of the prestigious universities in my country. And I must admit I loved that fact. That means we can be closer.
    Since she has been staying here for months now, and I am helping her to get accustomed in the country. I am taking her out to some wonderful places I know when I have free time. And since today is her birthday, I made sure that I have my schedules cleared for today. I want to spend this special occasion with her.
    I saw her eyes lit up when she opened the box I handed her. A beautiful smile curved her lips.
    “Wow,” she said, taking my gift out of the box. It was a silver necklace with a star-shaped pendant, glistening from the embedded stones in it. “This is beautiful, Hong Ki. Thank you!”
    “I’m glad you like it,” I smiled at her. “Would you like me to put this for you?”
    She nodded, and that’s a cue for me. I held the glistening necklace with my hand as I put my arms around her to put it to her. And just like what I assumed, the star-shaped necklace fitted her perfectly.
    Hera held the pendant and examined it carefully. “Why did you choose a star for me, Hong Ki?”
    “Because…” I looked at her as sincerity in my eyes is outflowing. I could feel my heart race uncontrollably as she also stares back at me with those innocent eyes. She’s just too beautiful. “For me, you are like that shining star above the heaven. You are shining brightly, but you are far away. But now that you’re here next to me, I don’t think I can ever let you go…”
    “H-Hong Ki…” Hera stared at me with her wondering eyes. And I felt I could melt with that stare.
    My heart didn’t stop from pounding in my chest, and I could feel nervousness rushing through my veins. This is the right time for me to tell her the words I longed to say. The words I kept inside my heart… The words that are manifested in the soul of my eyes… Words which I want her to understand…
    “I love you, Hera,” I told her with all the sincerity I have. “I want you to be my girl…”

“I do,” Hera answered the pastor’s question softly, as if she was confessing all her love for me with those simple words. And I felt like I was in for a roller-coaster ride. Hera really has that power to take my emotions into the zenith. And I actually am wondering how I can contain all the emotions I feel for this very special girl when the love I feel for her is far more what I can imagine before.
    “Lee Hong Ki, do you take Hera Farr as your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health…”
    I looked at her with all the love manifesting in my eyes, and she did the same way. And as I look at her captivating beauty, I cannot see any reason why I should not marry this girl. Because right in front of me is the reason why my heart is thumping so hard I could almost die with a heart attack. But I’d rather die with a heart attack than to live my life without her. Because nothing in my life would be as perfect and as beautiful as it is right now if God didn’t let me meet her. She put more colors into my life. She gave me reasons to be a better person. She made me human and humble… And in her simplest actions, she makes me feel the life I wouldn’t ever have if she wasn’t given to me.
    “I don’t know what it is that oppa saw in you… You’re not even pretty enough. But whatever it is, just go away! Go away and vanish forever! You are just ruining Hong Ki oppa’s career!” I saw a girl said those painful words right in front of Hera’s face. And Hera just stood there, with her head hanging low. She is surrounded by some war- freaking girls, telling her such ruthless words she didn’t deserve to hear. But she isn't saying anything to defend herself from those crazy fans that cornered her. She isn't doing anything. And I know for a fact that she’s taking all that because she is protecting me. Because by the time she does something necessary to defend herself, those crazy fans might use it against me. And I hated myself because of that fact. I am hurting the girl I love most. I am making Hera suffer.
    “Ya! Are you deaf or something? I told you to get lost, okay? Do you understand that?” the crazy leader of the war- freak ladies yelled at her. But Hera didn’t say anything still. And that made the girl lose her patience. She waved her hands in the air to give Hera a loud slap on the face when I came just right in time to claim the slap in behalf of my Hera.
    “O-oppa?” the girl said in her trembling voice. She couldn’t believe that she herself had slapped the face of her beloved idol. “Omo~ what did I do? Oppa?! I’m so sorry!”
    Slowly, I faced the war- freak ladies who surrounded Hera dangerously a while ago. Then, I gave them a look that suggests they should vanish if they don’t want to experience the wrath of the mad Lee Hong Ki. I smirked at the girl who slapped my face dangerously, and stared at her sharply.
    “That hurts,” I said firmly as I held the swollen part of my face.
    “I’m sorry oppa. That wasn’t meant for you. That’s for that ugly girl behind your back!”
    “And that girl you are referring to is my girlfriend,” I told her, feeling the sudden intense of irritation building up in me. If she wasn’t a girl, I promise I have already kicked her out of here. “Look, I know you are my fan and you adore me. But if you really are a true primadonna, please do respect also the person I love most. Because I don’t want her to be hurt ever.”
    With that, I didn’t bother to give the girl some attention and just held Hera softly at her hand and pulled her away from them. Afterwards, I faced Hera not minding the ache I feel in my face. That girl really has a hard palm, and I’m grateful enough that it wasn’t Hera who received that slap. She might’ve not endured it.
    “Hong Ki…” Hera caressed my swelling cheek and stared at me with her teary eyes. And I swear something pinched my heart when I saw her about to cry. I never want to see my pretty girl cry. “A-are you okay?” she asked me, her voice trembling. I could also feel her body shaking a little. And I knew that it was because of the tension she felt inside. She might have been so scared being around those war-freak ladies. She might have been so afraid when I wasn’t still there to rescue her.
    I looked at her face and caressed it gently, wanting her to feel that I am already here, and that she’s safe with me. I scrutinized her to see if she’s really alright.
    “I’m okay,” I said in a soothing voice to calm her but that’s when she started sobbing. And all I can do is to pull her into a hug and pat her back. It just breaks my heart to see her cry. And it breaks me more that I am the reason why she is crying. “Hush now, baby. I’m here already… I won’t let them harm you…”
    “They don’t want me for you,” she cried in my shoulders. And I grew more irritated as the girl’s words struck Hera for real. “They are right… I might be just a hindrance in your career.”
    “No, don’t say that,” I said as I held her face with both my hands to make her look at me. “You will never be a hindrance. In fact, you are my source of inspiration. You are source of my music and melodies…”
    I kissed her temple gently as I hugged her tighter. And at the back of my mind, I know, I wouldn’t ever let someone hurt her again. Like a sentinel, I will forever guard and protect my princess.
    She managed to smile sheepishly when she stared at me. Her eyes traced my swollen cheek as her fingers caressed it softly to somehow ease the pain.
    “That really hurts,” I mumbled softly. I saw her eyes soften with guilt.
    “I’m sorry,” she said.
    “No. I should be the one who’s sorry,” I told her. “You don’t deserve to be treated like that.”
    “They just love you, that’s why,” she reasoned out. Sometimes, she really could be the kindest and the most understanding girl I know. “I should know because I was also your fan.”
    “But I love you more,” I told her with all my sincerity as I look straight into her deep brown eyes. And again, she blushed just like the way she used to whenever I am complementing her or something.
    She smiled at me with satisfaction before she kissed my swollen cheek to ease the pain away.

“I do,” I responded softly at the pastor’s question, trying to convey all my love for her in those brief words. And by the time I said those words, I know I can never be sure of anything again just like the way I am sure about my answer now. I do accept Hera Farr as my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health; for richer or for poorer, ‘til death do us part. And I don’t just accept her; I am more than privileged to be his loving husband. Because she is my destiny, and there is no one I’d like to spend the rest of my life with other than my pretty Hera.
    We exchanged vows and rings that signify our undying and eternal promise to each other. Our love, it is perpetual. I know that it something that would last even until the end of eternity.
    “I now pronounce you man and wife,” the preacher announced. “You may now kiss the bride…”
    I heard the loud thumping inside my chest. I could feel nervousness rush into my veins as we will be sealing our promise of forever with a kiss filled with love and passion. A kiss I’ve waited for so long…
    I saw Hera’s eyes filled with no disagreements. And that gave me the courage to do the thing I wanted to even before. Slowly, I cupped Hera’s face gently as I moved closer to her, tracing her full and perfect lips with my finger.
    “I love you, Lee Hera,” I whispered softly as I stared to her lovingly before I claim her soft luscious lips. And it was as if I heard the loud ringing of the bells; birds chirping beautifully, melody playing in the nicest tune I can ever hear. It was as if I was in heaven. It was a soft sweet kiss filled with so much passion, tenderness and love. It was a kiss that made my heart flutter uncontrollably as I felt an intensified happiness soaring from the in depths of my soul. It was a kiss I will forever cherish and remember… A kiss that I will treasure. The kissed I patiently waited for—our first kiss.
    I stared lovingly at Hera’s goddess-like face as we are hugging each other still. We are so near each other I could feel the tip of her nose touched mine. And what I see beyond my eyes is the loveliest creation I have ever seen—Hera’s beautiful features. We could hear everyone cheering loudly for us, but the melodies of our intertwined hearts is much louder than those noises. Somehow, we care no more for those people who are watching us as we are encapsulated in a world only us could see.
    “I love you, too, Lee Hong Ki. I love you with all my heart, with all my soul… I’m so glad you found me.”
    We smiled at each other as we both looked forward at all the people who have witnessed our exchange of promise. They are all smiling at us. From the other side, I could see my mom crying happily in the arms of my father. My sister is also smiling at us, showing her genuine happiness for us. On the other side, I could also see Hera’s parents sharing the same emotions my family has.
    And I f I ever lose my power to fly,
    Then your love takes me high…
    I’ll always be true to you…
    Sometimes I think I might lose it all…
    Guess the chances are small…
    Jae Jin once again brought into melody our favorite song. Now, Jong Hoon has already joined the rest of the band in playing our music as they are all giving me their happy faces in this new chapter of my life.
    ‘Coz you hold me close, I feel you near…
    Don’t let go, say you’ll always be here…
    Just hold me tight and I’ll be fine…
    Dreaming… You will always be mine~
    “Everything is like a dream come true for me, Hong Ki,” Hera spoke to me in her melodious speaking voice. “I never thought I’ll be in this situation with you.”
    I smiled at her. “Happy hearts’ day, Mrs. Lee. And of course, Happy Birthday.”
    “And this is the best way to celebrate a birthday, Mr. Lee,” she smiled back, that kind of dazzling smile that used to blind be. “Thank you for the best gift I could ever receive—you.”
    I held Hera’s hand and squeezed it softly. And it reminded me that things, no matter how different or far from each other, if it is meant to be together, it will definitely fit perfectly. Just like me and my goddess, Hera.
    It’s the 14th of February and my forever with her starts now.
    [justify][center]
    tinefinity
    tinefinity
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[ONESHOT] The 14th of February Empty Re: [ONESHOT] The 14th of February

Post by tinefinity Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks for submitting your work. Hihi. Will allot some time to read this [ONESHOT] The 14th of February 2839888827

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:33 am