FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[Fanaccount] 2011.09.03 MEET AND GREET WITH FT ISLAND in Toronto, Canada!

Janina1111
    Janina1111
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[Fanaccount] 2011.09.03 MEET AND GREET WITH FT ISLAND in Toronto, Canada! Empty [Fanaccount] 2011.09.03 MEET AND GREET WITH FT ISLAND in Toronto, Canada!

Post by Janina1111

NOTE: The organiser of the concert arranged two competitions on the internet which allows us to win the chance of meeting up with FT island at the "Meet and Greet" FT Island Meet and Greet recount Only about ten oeople had the backstage pass to meet them at the backstage. We were splitted into 4 people per group as we enter. When one group enters, the next group was allocated to wait at a corner.

As it was in a temporary tent, the place is very small. While waiting at the corner, it is possivle to see what is happening inside. When we enter and saw them, we were too overwhelmed, and many of the girls cried (I cried too == however I stopped crying when I was Over here, I would like to say something truthfully. Actually with Seunghyun as the exception, the other four members are almost the same height. About 170cm or so. Also, they are really really thin!

Their skin are really really white! Alright, actually the little boy Jaejin had a very big pimple on the right of his face...... We did not really hold back thus we let out a little scream - - Then they look up at us, especially Jonghun...... The stare in his eyes is too mesmerising...... It is our turn to enter, but the representative did not explain clearly, and I was the first one, I was only about 2 metres aways from Jonghun, I waved at him awkwardly, and he waved back awkwardly too.

Minhwan was however very generous and shouted annyeong annyeong to us! He sounded really cute in his tone hehehe. After that, I pitifully asked for them to sign on my T-shirt. I pointed at my back, they then paused for 2 seconds and started laughing. They shook everyone's hands, and also said "Welcome to Toronto" (= =) Minhwan was really shy hehe.

The last was Seunghyun, and my hair was blocking the spot he wanted to sign, so he pointed at my back to the translator beside (something like that? I'm not sure too) saying something about my hair - - actually I should had pretended that I do not understand to waste some time but I did not, I just pulled my hair away TAT.

After signing I went to the other side of the table (it was in a single file) to take pictures with them. I was queueing in between a couple. Back to the point, Jonghun's nose is really beautiful!! However it seems like he did not shave properly, I could see some short strands haha! Minhwan wore two black studs, I looked to the right and saw his side viee oh my god!!! I couldn't hold back!!! I don't know if I should look to the left or right!!!

Here comes the important part = =
    Choi Jonghun actually asked "how old are you?" in fluent english. I was stunned. He's pronunciation was really accurate hahaha. I wonder how long did he practiced for >__< And I answered, "I'm 17" After that, Hongki asked "where are you from?" and I said China. The more amusing part has come. They actually started talking to me in mandarin, oh ny god!! I couldn't remember what Jonghun said to me, I was too overwhelmed back then. I only rememver Hongki said "Hello, I am Lee Hong Ki" in fluent mandarin and I became really exicted!! My heart started pounding really fast! Then I said "neomu kyeo" (so cute) in korean and they started laughing upon hearing it! At that point, my heart just stopped beating!!!!!

I think they said something else but I really couldn't remember ㅠㅠ everytime I come across important details, I just couldn't remember it. After taking pictures, I stretched out my arms and asked Jonghun, "can I have a hug?" and he immediately hugged me... My friends hugged everyone = = I didn't know we can have a hug from everyone! I saw Hongki was back facing me, and everyone started walking so I just shook everyone's hands and left ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

I screamed as I ran out - - as I was about to leave, I saw all of them smiling. It was perfect!!!!! FT and the fans had worked hard for this concert. There's nothing to regret about. I am greatful for them to have a concert at our place! Not many people atteneded, and the advertising skills are too slow, however I still enjoyed it. The Canadians are harmonised thus I was really harmonised too and squeeze my way to the third row (= =)

I was holding a yellow balloon with "marry me" written on it in both english and korean, I'm sure the three on the left saw it, but Minhwan was sitting too far back that his face couldn't even be seen clearly!!! Jonghun was blocked by the people on my right. Maybe it was because of the meet and greet held earlier on so Jaejin recognised me, he kept staring at my balloon while smiling!!! His glance was really seducive!!! And he even pout his mouth at the end.

-END-

Credits: http://t.co/q561v90 + claraeclair@hongjaebiased
    Do take out with FULL credits.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm