FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[FANACCOUNT] Malaysian fans meets FTIsland

Janina1111
    Janina1111
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[FANACCOUNT] Malaysian fans meets FTIsland Empty [FANACCOUNT] Malaysian fans meets FTIsland

Post by Janina1111

[Jaejin says "Hi" - The Story] LOL! cc @onyumin @quoteme90 @dayslaelia @PrimaQueen @adikkeluangman @ednamod66 @kuehkoci

It was a very random and epic night for me and the other friends!! All of us was so hungry and a friend of mine went up to the restaurant to see what's for dinner and she called me up. I was still waiting down chatting with other friends. Soon after, we went up to the restaurant and saw FTI was there, having dinner with the manager and staffs, and of course, bodyguards was there too. We dont want to disturb them, and so just do our own things.

We had our dinner, eat, laugh (our usual stuffs when we're together) while I'm tweeting to DJ Young! LOL! I think the boys already know that we're the fans, LOL!!! There's 2 of our friends is a hardcore Pris, so yeah.. hahaha! They finished their's, and walked passed by our table, heading to the lift. We're just trying hard to pretend and to act normally. Everyone went silent, until Jaejin passed by our table and looked at us and cutely says "Hi!", followed by Minhwan who walked behind him. Instantly, we replied at the same time, replying "Hi...Bye", in a very starstruck way to them! LOL!! =.="

I bet they're surely laughing it out loud soon they walked off from that area then. hahaha! And we're just being a sudden crazy fans, who was excitedly talking to each other of what just happened while ago! LOL!!

So yeah, that was so random, and so epic! I never imagine that in my whole entire life! Hahaha! >__<
    Share this post on: reddit

roweeanne

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:36 am by roweeanne

while reading this post, I was like....... waaahhh,, they're really lucky!! i envy them.. LOL

who posted it? @janina1111 is also one of the girls?
    Janina1111

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 pm by Janina1111

roweeanne wrote:while reading this post, I was like....... waaahhh,, they're really lucky!! i envy them.. LOL

nope not me^^ i found it on twitter but forgot to save the link where i got it >_< they are malaysian fans Very Happy
    roweeanne

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am by roweeanne

Janina1111 wrote:
    roweeanne wrote:while reading this post, I was like....... waaahhh,, they're really lucky!! i envy them.. LOL

nope not me^^ i found it on twitter but forgot to save the link where i got it >_< they are malaysian fans Very Happy

they were really lucky!! anyway, is there will be another chance to visit FT Island here?
    Majem

Post Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 pm by Majem

the fans are so lucky! it's cute how she narrated her story hahaha Very Happy

@roweeanne
    no news yet of the Asia Tour huhu >.< I hope they'll include the Philippines in their tour again...I wat to have that kind of starkstrucked moment Razz
    LocKeySJ29

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:59 pm by LocKeySJ29

Waaah! Swerte nila Very Happy I had only imagined Jaejin saying hi to me, but it had happened to them for real affraid Sana bumalik sila dito, di ko pa sila kilala noong pumanta sila dati dto pale
    hunjibabo04

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:06 am by hunjibabo04

Laughing huhu.. so envious.. theyre so lucky.. jaejin said hi to them. kainggit tlga T_T sna mkita ko rin FT.. arent they going back to the philippines again? huh uTT Crying or Very sad

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:30 pm