FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

4 posters

[EDIT] lovin' jong hun

roweeanne
    roweeanne
    Island seeker
    Island seeker

[EDIT] lovin' jong hun Empty [EDIT] lovin' jong hun

Post by roweeanne Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 pm

[EDIT] lovin' jong hun Jonghun

I think I can post my piece here. Smile

Since I am a Jong Hun biased, I focus on him more than the others. Although I respect and like them all: Hong Ki, Min Hwan, Seung Hyun and Jae Jin... FT Island FIGHTING!!

so here it is.. I can't sleep last night that's why I made this collage and twitted it before going to bed Smile

I'll do my best to make active in this forum. And of course, i will also do some for the other members. Smile

PRIMSPH ~~ I'm looking forward to meet you guys.. Smile

I am new here, so I am not that updated on them (talking about the FTmembers), so please help me Neutral I just know their names and their music Smile

PRIMSPH Fighting!!
    tinefinity
    tinefinity
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[EDIT] lovin' jong hun Empty Re: [EDIT] lovin' jong hun

Post by tinefinity Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:07 pm

hi there (again), roweeanne! hehe. anyways, nice collage! our leader's extra handsome! hehehe.

just check the forum, the fb page, the twitter account for more updates! What a Face

hope to know more about you~ enjoy the forum [EDIT] lovin' jong hun 701049760
    roweeanne
    roweeanne
    Island seeker
    Island seeker

Post by roweeanne Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:14 am

tinefinity wrote:hi there (again), roweeanne! hehe. anyways, nice collage! our leader's extra handsome! hehehe.

just check the forum, the fb page, the twitter account for more updates! What a Face

hope to know more about you~ enjoy the forum [EDIT] lovin' jong hun 701049760

hi!! yea.. I know that Jong Hun's smile can melt a heart in just a snap!! not just mine but all the prims out there Smile

I'm checking those pages from time to time.. haha.. I like FT Island for about a month or two, and now, I am really hooked up with them, I mean, I like them not because of their looks and style but rather with their music and how they give life to it. although looks is plus.. i really love their music, the emotions in it and i can't stop playing their songs from my mind and im almost listening to it all day long..

naaahhh,, kinda long reply.. Smile oooppss sorry..

anyway, i am looking forward to see and meet you guys Smile Fighting!!
    tinefinity
    tinefinity
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by tinefinity Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 am

sorry for the late reply. my connection's down last day because of the typhoon Smile anyways, hope you're safe! hehe.

wow, you've been a pri for only a month or two? that's great! let us (pris all over the world) build your love up for the boys through this forum. hahahaha XD and i must agree, the boys are extremely talented cheers you need to watch their Idol Army (my pfavorite) to know more about them. and see their humors. hahaha. so funny XD and oh, their hangul island too! scratch

hope to see you too! cherry
    roweeanne
    roweeanne
    Island seeker
    Island seeker

Post by roweeanne Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:05 pm

thanks Smile we are all safe here Smile hope you're also safe Smile

hangul island and isol army? what's that?

ooohhh geez.. can you help me to know more about them?
    tinefinity
    tinefinity
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by tinefinity Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 pm

idol army is a show hosted by idol groups... FT did it's second season, after, obviously, super junior's first season. lol. as for what i know they let FT host it for the second season because the ratings went so high when they substituted super junior for an episode in season 1 Very Happy plus many people requested for them to do the 2nd one Wink

while the hangul island is intended for them, the show was aired in Japanese television. it also has two seasons. the first one showcased their life debuting in Japan as an indie band there, blablabla, there life as an 'independent' boys (lol because they're doing things alone, for themselves. side comment: they let minhwan do some stuffs even though he's the youngest. huhu. they let them cook with Wonbin, the ex member. haha. but i guess that's just enough coz it's better to be sure than sorry, lol it seemed that the thre (jonghun honggi jaejin) didn't know how to cook HAHAHA). cheers
    and at the end of each episode, they'll teach the viewers useful korean expressions (that's why it's called HAGUL island. hehe). at it's second season, here comes our mighty Seunghyun lol, they made it after Seunghyun entered the group tongue

of course, you wanna watch those shows right. lol. Happy Island Subbing Team subbed both of them. for their forum site... we're affiliated with them *points at the affiliates section* so join the forum and get those shows their. be sure to follow their rules Cool hehe.

sorry for the lengthy post. i hope i enlightened you :bom: hihing~ clown
    roweeanne
    roweeanne
    Island seeker
    Island seeker

Post by roweeanne Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:00 pm

wooaahh!! sounds interesting!! Im gonna check Happy Island Subs in a while Smile

I wanna see everything, i wanna know them more..

thank you for helping me, my dear!! Smile
    tinefinity
    tinefinity
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by tinefinity Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:02 am

hihi didn't expect you to reply this late night(no, early morning? lol)

anyways, good luck to your pri adventure! tongue wahaha. i swear, it's seriously nice to be a newly developed one. Laughing

and sure thing! no worries tongue
    roweeanne
    roweeanne
    Island seeker
    Island seeker

Post by roweeanne Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:47 am

sorry for the midnight reply.. am i bothering you already?

I spend almost half of my day in the internet.. i'm checking the forum little by little and im not hurrying myself to see all..

Since I am new,, I wanna start from the beginning Smile

Thanks my dear Smile
    Majem
    Majem
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Majem Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:38 am

LOL @roweeanne no worries, tinefinity and I usually stay up til dusk rabbit
    tinefinity
    tinefinity
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by tinefinity Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Sorry for the super late reply. Been busy. Lol

anyways, sure Smile hihihi. How's your journey finding thise shows? Very Happy
    Loli
    Loli
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

Post by Loli Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm

lol ang haba ng usapan parang forum lng hahaha chos labo... hello rowe cheers sa mga jonghun bias dyan *ahem ahem group hug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:16 pm