FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[INFO] [A Letter Written by Hongki explaining why he needed to do Lasik]

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

[INFO] [A Letter Written by Hongki explaining why he needed to do Lasik] Empty [INFO] [A Letter Written by Hongki explaining why he needed to do Lasik]

Post by hongstarpat

My eyesight hadn't been good since childhood, my bad vision had brought a lot of inconvenience in my life. I started my career when I was very young and had no choice but to wear contact lenses. The bad effect of wearing them for a long time is my eyes would be very uncomfortable and they would get tired easily. Although I had long wanted to have Lasik done, but due to my hectic schedule, and the worries over the operation itself, I didn't go ahead with it. It was only after the recommendation from my friend who had Lasik, before I plucked up enough courage to have it done at S&B Eye Centre.

Before the operation, I was a little nervous, but it took a shorter time and was not as painful as I had imagined. The anxieties and worries I had before were eliminated.

I strictly abided the instructions of the hospital on how to take care of my eyes and my vision has definitely improved, my eyes are recovering well too. Now, I don't have the troubles of putting on contact lenses daily anymore.

I was amazed by the differences I experienced after having Lasik. I want to recommend people who are facing the same problem like what I did before to have Lasik done.

Lastly, I want to thank the staffs at S&B Eye Centre! Fighting!
    (couldn't see some words as they were blocked)

Cr: S&B Eye Centre
    Via: weibo.com/snbeye http://via.me/-9owrgmo
    Trans: Colorful Clouds
    Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines
    Share this post on: reddit

dootzy.hgs

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 pm by dootzy.hgs

thank you so much for sharing this.
    it's good that Hongki wrote this letter. in this way, people will have no arguments on his decision Very Happy
    hongstarpat

Post Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm by hongstarpat

dootzy.hgs wrote:thank you so much for sharing this.
    it's good that Hongki wrote this letter. in this way, people will have no arguments on his decision Very Happy

no problem ^.^
    keiichin

Post Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:40 pm by keiichin

a 5-10minutes operation but will cost much! Congrats Hongki for having a good eyesight again!

wanna do it too.huhu

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:55 pm