FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[TRANS] Arena Magazine October Issue

Janina1111
    Janina1111
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[TRANS] Arena Magazine October Issue  Empty [TRANS] Arena Magazine October Issue

Post by Janina1111

Seunghyun : In the past, there are full of yippee voice at the concert, but especially this time, I could see that the audience are coming to the concert with full of expectation to our music. When I heard the cheering voice of the audience at Budokan, also the live at ZEPPs, I received the response from the audience that we really did perform our live concert as a band.

Minhwan : The impression and remarks of the concert toward our music is increasing, so that we could feel that we are accepted by the audience as a band. Also our staffs told us that “You guys are a great Rock Band”, and we were so pleased to hear that.

Jaejin : The image of ours was half-idol and half-band. However there were fans who continue to give us a request to our “sound”, so our goal was to be a band responding to fans’ needs. If we can gain a confidence as a band, we will be feeling OK no matter how the others see us, so we will do our best.

Jonghoon : We play music with a mind that “we want to send our music”, so we want to continue playing the songs which are loved by people. We will work hard to raise our skills as a band.

The song “I confess” is composed with our messages toward fans.

The Best Recommended Korean Songs is going to be released on 28th Sept which is selected by all 5 members. What is the memorable song to you and why?

Hongki : When I listen to this best album, it reminds me of many things until now. Each songs have full of memories, but most of all was “LOVE LOVE LOVE”. This song brought FTISLAND up once again in front of the audience. There were period of times that we left Korea to work mainly in Japan, and that time many fans were gone. This song “LOVE LOVE LOVE” was released when we were totally in slump and this song reached to so many people. I was so pleased. Thus this is the most important song to me.

Jonghoon : I like “I confess” the best. This song is composed with our messages toward fans, so this is the most important song to send our feelings to the fans. The lyrics are based on the “deep love of the fans” that they are waiting for us whenever we are in any situation. I composed the music for this song, but the feeling, of 5 of us, toward fans is always the same.

Jaejin : I would say “I hope” is the best recommended. We, 5 of us, are the ones who have mischievous mind like juvenile even after becoming an adult (laugh). When we release a bit matured song for our age “After Love” we had a feeling of wrongness. That was the time when we started studying abroad in Japan and quit our activity in Korea. That made our popularity in Korea down. As Hongki hyun said just now, we were struggling and suffering of ourselves, which ways to go? What kind of sound should we create? While we were in that kind of situation, we met the song “I hope” and this song became the turning point. From this point, we started to see our colors of music.

Minhwan : My memorable song is “Bad Woman”. This is the first song that we released after Seunghyun joined. Seunghyun is a good friend to me and our band has been changed so much after Seunghyun joined. So this song also became the turning point to us.

Seunghyun : My memorable song is “Bad Woman” too. As Minhwan said, this was the first album to release after I joined FTISLAND, so this is the most memorable album. I had many troubles during recording since it was my first time, so both good and hard memories come to alive when I listen to this song. Each pieces of the memories build myself now and FTISLAND and which is deeply emotive. I’m glad that if everyone listen to this song by looking back the memories that you get along with FTISLAND.

Hongki : Which one do you like the best?
    Interviewer : “Hello Hello” we found it special color of you, “Marry Me” Like how it gives the band sounds.

Hongki : I’m pleased to hear that. Our fans love the Japanese debut song “Flower Rock” also. We have included the Korean version of “Flower Rock” as a special track. We all wrote the Korean lyrics for the song by ourselves. The lyrics are bit different from the Japanese one. The lyrics are simple “Hey every one let’s get going and play!”. We want to be a band which will last in your memory!

Credit: takaneofjpp@hongjaebiased
    Do Not take out without Full credit.
    Do Not add your name as credit.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 pm