FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 131118 Chungdam-dong 111 starring Lee Hong-ki said "I first thought why should I do this drama?"

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

[NEWS] 131118 Chungdam-dong 111 starring Lee Hong-ki said "I first thought why should I do this drama?" Empty [NEWS] 131118 Chungdam-dong 111 starring Lee Hong-ki said "I first thought why should I do this drama?"

Post by hongstarpat

[NEWS] 131118 Chungdam-dong 111 starring Lee Hong-ki said "I first thought why should I do this drama?" 201311181123773199_52897a393667a_59_20131118113401

Band FT Island Lee Hong-ki confessed about his real drama 'Chungdam-dong 111' that "I first thought why should I do this drama."

On 18th 8:30AM, Lee Hong-ki appeared in the tvN drama 'Chungdam-dong 111' press conference at Chung-dam CGV M Cube Sinsa, Kangnam-gu Seoul and confessed, "Honestly, at first I didn't know why I had to do this drama. What is this program for. Why is FNC doing this."

He added "I didn't understand why I should pour in my busy time in this drama when I have to make music. As I saw the project proposal, I knew this was going to be like a drama. I was sure this is going to fail when I heard that every employees will be appearing. Although there is a script like a drama, we will be fighting against each other and show natural selves."

He ended, "As we were filming we were able to solve our misunderstandings and had earned more from this opportnity."

FNC's CEO Han Seung-ho said this day, "I am glad to be in part of this good opportunity. It is meaningful in that we can engage with the public. Please look forward,"

tvN director of the headquarters said about the real drama, "Overall it is a drama. But the dialogue and the casting is real. I wanted to show the daily lives of the show business and celebrities' lives. Although similar form reality already exists, drama shooting method or the episodes are distinguished."

'Chungdam-dong 111' will feature Korean agency FNC entertainment's real drama. 'Chungdam-dong 111' is FNC Entertainment's real address and FNC families like FT Island, CNBLUE, Song Eun-yi, Lee Dong-gun, Park Kwang-hyun, Juniel, AOA and trainees, CEO, managers, executives of each department and so on will be appearing. The first episode will be aired 21th 12:10AM.

Credit: osen.co.kr
    Via: naver
    Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am