Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

Suggestion to Admins

Admin
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Suggestion to Admins

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi everyone!

If you have suggestions, you may post a reply to this topic. We will get right back with you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Bad Women
(Admin)
mymah05
maknae
maknae

primadonna philippines official ID?

Post by mymah05 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm

do we have an official primadonna ID? if we have, how to register and get one? and also, i want to have primadonna ID just like the one posted in the other topic. Is there a tutorial? i dont see it, help. thank you Crying or Very sad
Admin
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Re: Suggestion to Admins

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 pm

hello mymah05! sorry for the late reply. No, we do not have a member I.D., we only did the tutorial for Regular and Official Primadonna Membership. The only official fanclub recognized by FNC is the one in Korea and Japan so what we are trying to do is inline everyone with the fanclub in Korea since they also accept international fans. What you need to do is just reply on the other thread so you can see the tutorial. You can also read thru the other comments and you'll have much of the idea how it is too. Hope this helps Smile
reylet.f.malonzo
maknae
maknae

Post by reylet.f.malonzo on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:59 pm

admin can I have a question?? please reply thank u
Admin
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 pm

mymah05 wrote:do we have an official primadonna ID? if we have, how to register and get one? and also, i want to have primadonna ID just like the one posted in the other topic. Is there a tutorial? i dont see it, help. thank you  Crying or Very sad

Hi mymah05, click here for the new tutorial. This is for Official Primadonna Fanclub in Korea.  Smile 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:50 pm