FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 2010.12.03 FTISLAND and fan group Primadonna Join a Cause

Admin
    Admin
    Bad Woman
    Bad Woman

[NEWS] 2010.12.03 FTISLAND and fan group Primadonna Join a Cause Empty [NEWS] 2010.12.03 FTISLAND and fan group Primadonna Join a Cause

Post by Admin

FTISLAND and fan group Primadonna heartwarming love for others is been realized.

[NEWS] 2010.12.03 FTISLAND and fan group Primadonna Join a Cause 02_108733

Yesterday, December 2 member Lee Hong Gi posted in his twitter account, "FT and Primadonna were together building the children library. I have to contribute.It's been difficult for FT and Primadonna for the name of the country, please join us to make the library. I think we can make a great library".

Together with the Hunger task force done the Project. As the slogan of FT and the fans said "FTISLAND Children Library and Make a miracle gift" as it is been post in the auspices of the library in the small rural village.

As the FT member's post in their homepages: Lee Hong Gi "It is a good day it can't be forgotten! I've created a great library". Choi Jong Hun, "Through the Library we've created we can together find children who can grow up wonderfully and beautifully". Lee Jae Jin, "I try to donate and established the Library of love". Choi Min Hwan, "This is something that everyone hopes and dreams about". Song Seung Hyun, "Idols have contributed on this, kids will be proud to read books in this library"

translated by: HaeIn08 at FTISLAND Philippines
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm