Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 130704 FT Island Goes to Watch Lee Jae Jin in ′High School Musical′

hongstarpat
Team Member
Team Member

[NEWS] 130704 FT Island Goes to Watch Lee Jae Jin in ′High School Musical′

Post by hongstarpat

FT Island has Lee Jae Jin′s back, and it has a picture to prove it.

FT Island′s Choi Jong Hoon, Lee Hong Gi, Choi Min Hwan and Song Seung Hyun attended a running of High School Musical, which stars Lee Jae Jin, on July 3. They went to see Lee Jae Jin before his performance backstage to make him feel more comfortable, and then stayed to watch the entire show.

Lee Jae Jin first performed as Troy in the musical on July 2.

Before his second performance, he commented, "I feel strong because the FT Island members are here to support me, and I′ll show what I have onstage just like I did during practice."

At the press call held previously, he had shown his affection toward his FT Island members, saying, "I played the bass guitar since I was in middle school, and I luckily ended up meeting the FT Island members. I′m happy I can do what I like with such great people."

Onstage, Lee Jae Jin unleashed his full potential, flaunting his vocals and stage manners with his costar, AOA′s Choa. They got the audience bouncing along, getting them at times to clap to the music in joy.

High School Musical is based on the Disney film, and is known for its seamless storyline, stylish music and quick pace. Its Korean version will run until September 1.

Photo credit: FNC
Source: mwave
Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines.com
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:14 pm