FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 130513 FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin to Star in ′High School Musical′

hongstarpat
    hongstarpat
    Team Member
    Team Member

[NEWS] 130513 FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin to Star in ′High School Musical′ Empty [NEWS] 130513 FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin to Star in ′High School Musical′

Post by hongstarpat

FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin will be going back to high school for High School Musical.

Lee Jae Jin has been cast in the lead role for the musical, which will land in Korea with its first performance on July 2. The musical is about the love, concerns and passion of young students enjoying living their dreams, expressed with stylish music and energetic choreography.

The original musical TV movie aired in 2006, and the story has since broken numerous records on the small screen, the big screen and in musicals.

[NEWS] 130513 FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin to Star in ′High School Musical′ 36096002

Lee Jae Jin will appear as Troy, a popular basketball player in school who comes to take interest in acting and singing. The role was Zac Efron′s in the original.

High School Musical will be Lee Jae Jin′s second musical, following his first musical venture with Shower in 2009.

Lee Jae Jin, the bassist and vocalist of FT Island, said, "I actually started to sing through musicals. I′m looking forward to appearing in High School Musical."

He added, "I′ve been practicing basketball because I′ll be appearing as a basketball player. The FT Island members have shown their support because I′m the first member to make a musical debut, but at times that′s pressuring too."

FT Island will release its next album Rated FT in Japan on June 5.

Source: enewsworld
    Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines
    Share this post on: reddit

saico01129

Post Mon May 13, 2013 1:21 pm by saico01129

Daebak! [NEWS] 130513 FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin to Star in ′High School Musical′ 2819703870
    GO JAEJIN! [NEWS] 130513 FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin to Star in ′High School Musical′ 3231755529
    allen.kamantigue

Post Mon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm by allen.kamantigue

Hwaiting!!! Smile
    Majem

Post Tue May 14, 2013 1:31 pm by Majem

go Roy! woot woot [NEWS] 130513 FT Island′s Lee Jae Jin to Star in ′High School Musical′ 3231755529

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am