FTISLAND PHILIPPINES

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 130507 FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Rates His Acting 5 out of 10

joyreignz
    joyreignz
    FTI believer
    FTI believer

[NEWS] 130507 FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Rates His Acting 5 out of 10 Empty [NEWS] 130507 FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Rates His Acting 5 out of 10

Post by joyreignz

[NEWS] 130507 FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Rates His Acting 5 out of 10

With his first movie premiere slowly approaching, FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi rated his own acting at the movie’s production briefing session.

On May 7, Lee Hong Gi and the cast and staff of Passionate Goodbye attended the movie production briefing session at the Lotte Cinema located near Konkuk University.

[NEWS] 130507 FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Rates His Acting 5 out of 10 46264_11

Acting as the trouble-making idol singer, Choong Yi, Lee Hong Gi gave his acting a five out of ten points.

When asked why he gave himself such a low score, Lee Hong Gi replied, “Although I discussed and worked things out with the director a lot, I personally felt that after I finished filming the movie that there were some scenes that could have come out better, so I was a bit upset.”

He shared that the movie filming atmosphere was so great that he became a bit too excited. “I think I was lacking a little bit of focus, so that was a bit upsetting.”

Co-star, Shim Yi Young, however, had other opinions.

“Lee Hong Gi can get very distracted. When we’re resting, he’ll either chat continuously or play games. But when filming begins, he becomes completely focused, like nothing happened, and that was very moving.”

Passionate Goodbye will premiere on May 30.

Photo Credit: Niners Entertainment
    Source: enewsworld
    Re-post: joyreignz@ftislandphilippines
    Share this post on: reddit

Majem

Post Wed May 08, 2013 9:32 pm by Majem

good luck to Hongstar ...I really hope he gets good reviews for his debut movie...Hongstar, fighting~! [NEWS] 130507 FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Rates His Acting 5 out of 10 3231755529

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm