Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

[NEWS] 130311 CEO of CN Blue and FT Island’s Agency: “I Wanted to Be a Singer”

hongstarpat
Team Member
Team Member

[NEWS] 130311 CEO of CN Blue and FT Island’s Agency: “I Wanted to Be a Singer”

Post by hongstarpat

The CEO of the agency for CN Blue and FT Island told the world, that he actually wanted to be a famous singer when he was younger! The CEO Han Seong Ho made the interesting confession on the C channel’s show “Choi Il Do’s Healing Talk Recovery.”

Han Seong Ho stated, “At first I prepared an album with the producer Lee Kyung Seob, then Jo Sung Mo later joined the project and I debuted as a singer with the song ‘Goodbye Day’ in 1999. Soon after Jo Sung Mo released the single ‘To Heaven’ and it was a great success. Afterwards the album that I released was deemed a Jo Sung Mo imitation and it did not gain much attention.”

He continued, “I think that is why I put FT Island up on stage, because they would accomplish my unfulfilled dreams. That is also why I put CN Blue up on stage as well.”

The episode of “Choi Il Do’s Healing Talk Recovery” with Han Seong Ho will broadcast on March 11.

Source: soompi
Re-post: hongstarpat@ftislandphilippines
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 pm by dootzy.hgs

well, I am so thankful that he put FTISLAND on stage. good job!

Post on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:11 pm by Majem

I hope he can give FTISLAND the liberty to decide on their next album Smile

Post on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:03 pm by keiichin

support FTISLAND more father FNC. Rolling Eyes

Post on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:40 am by Loli

poor Father FNC... Anyway I still salute him for breaking through the Kpop industry with his bands as talents... not your typical Kpop groups...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:15 pm