Spread the Pri love~ ♥ *waves Pentastick*

How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

ayiecapricorn68
Pri Angel
Pri Angel

Re: How to become a Regular or/and Official Primadonna

Post by ayiecapricorn68 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 am

Crying or Very sad good Morning Jem ! i saw the message of MARACON to you last Oct.2, we have the same problem in registering,that was i experienced yesterday when i tried to registered,i tried it many times at the end the same problem ... haaay i almost give up, but based on your advised to her ,i will try other browser,i'll try Mozilla Firefox,that's my last option...thanks anyway !
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 am

ishsaico011
Hi! the ID needed in the registration is a valid ID. A government ID or school ID will do. you need to be a Regular Primadonna first before you can apply for the Official Primadonna, after that they will give you the Primadonna Official ID Smile

analee silvano
good luck unni. let me know if it works Smile
neyyram
maknae
maknae

Post by neyyram on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 am

I still can't login. /facepalm

My heart skips a beat whenever I try to login ftisland.com XD Forever waiting for manager's approval and/or FNC's email. Patience. Smile
theeryl
Team Member
Team Member

Post by theeryl on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:21 am

3days na ko nag hi2ntay ng confirmation nila but until now wala pa din., pag nag join nmn ulit ako may mag lalabas na already register its mean ba maghi2ntay na lng me ng mag email back cla?
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 am

theeryl
you'll be fine as long as you follow the tutorial. alot of Pris have already been given access Smile reminder, English language only except in Flower Rock [Tagalog] thread Smile

neyyram
Yen patience is a virtue Razz I myself waited for a month to be able to log in, luckily I just suggested this idea to my Primadonna friend and it actually worked so we made this tutorial for other Pris not to wait that long~. good luck Smile
neyyram
maknae
maknae

Post by neyyram on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 pm

I tried to register in CNBLUE's site btw and I can login right there and then after creating my account but for some reason I can't access the Freeboard. I don't know if my connection has a problem or what.

Yeah, patience is a vitue. Smile
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 pm

neyyram
I think the CNB site works different. I can't view the Freeboard since I'm not logged in. But I guess you can view it since you can log in the site. but I guess, like in FTISLAND's site...there is another Freeboard which only the Official Pris can view and write topics. So it's likely that regular boice members can view it but posting access is for official Boice members...but it's only a guess since I'm not a Boice member Razz
MrsFtGtJH
maknae
maknae

Post by MrsFtGtJH on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:02 pm

where's the tutorial?
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

MrsFtGtJH
you may have seen it by now. just read thru the tutorial and comments. let me know if you have other questions ^^
keiichin
Treasure Hunter
Treasure Hunter

Post by keiichin on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:58 am

i have same problems with @maracon, I tried to click LOG IN, and a pop out says that "Please wait for the manager to confirm your registration" Does that mean that I successfully submitted my registration?
jini_14
Team Member
Team Member

Post by jini_14 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 pm

First post!! Lol! Im so busy lately... Sad...
Btw, thanks at jem for the tutorial. Smile
keiichin
Treasure Hunter
Treasure Hunter

Post by keiichin on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:28 pm

wew! i've been waiting for a week now. Still no confirmation email from FNC so I just emailed them instead, following the instructions above ↑ kekeke...
tinefinity
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by tinefinity on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 pm

@keiichin
that's a good move! hehe. good luck! Smile btw, welcome here~ enjoy the forum. see you around. Embarassed Surprised

natineahsalas
maknae
maknae

Post by natineahsalas on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:19 pm

hello po,,,

gusto ko pong maging official member, pero ano po ba ilalagay ko dun sa id no. and id card image?.. tnk u po.

god bless Smile
keiichin
Treasure Hunter
Treasure Hunter

Post by keiichin on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:59 am

Gosh! Thanks! I WAS ABLE To LOG IN after 2 weeks of waiting!! *HAPPY* Very Happy I've seen the "MY PAGE" button. It means that my application has been accepted right? But, I didnt received any confirmation email from FNC...hmmm.

mhlove09
maknae
maknae

Post by mhlove09 on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:03 pm

this is it, sooo busy with other stuffs Razz
i just hope they'll confirm it immediately
thank you ate jem Very Happy
nekonekobe
maknae
maknae

Post by nekonekobe on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 am

Good day ~~ I just wanna ask how to become an official Primadonna ~~ Hope meron po magreply ~~

shinigami15
maknae
maknae

Post by shinigami15 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 am

hi guys =) my sis and i wanted to become an official prim. so when i do the payment of course i'll also pay on my sister's behalf (so it will be more or less 3k right?). but how can i let FNC know that the payment is already for two persons? regarding the fee, we need to pay for the membership renewal every year right?

btw guys, for the id, is it okay to use my alumni id and my sister's school id?
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:55 pm

@ natineahsalas
The ID card image is your valid ID. FNC needs to confirm your identity so you need to scan your ID. The ID number is simply the number that appears on that ID Smile. Further discussions regarding the ID can be found within the comments so you may read thru it for further clarifications. Smile

@nekonekobe
Hello Smile since you’ve replied to the thread, you may now be able to read the first post ^^. You may also want to read the comments since most questions have been answered there too Smile. But don’t hesitate to ask if you want to clarify anything else Smile.

@shinigami15
Hi! The 3k is just a rough estimation since we paid as a group of 6, we divided the fixed amount by 6 which resulted in roughly 1.5k. So you and your sister could pay more…but it still depends on the bank where you’ll be paying and the foreign exchange rate. You may try to compute by following the sample I gave in the tutorial. You can let FNC know that you are paying for you and your sister by putting a note on the blank space when you upload the receipt, you just have to put your names and break down the amount. And your sister has to do the same when she uploads the receipt in her Primadonna account. And yes, if you still want to maintain your official membership, you have to pay the renewal fee 2 months before your membership expires. Please note that our membership term starts at the time we actually upload the receipt, not at the time you paid it. So even if you pay it in advance, for example, you paid the amount last Nov.2 but uploaded it on Nov.5, your membership will start on November 5, 2010 and ends at November 5, 2011. And I think you can use your alumni ID and some Pris have been using student IDs and FNC accepted their regular membership. Hope this info helps. Smile If you are looking for someone to pay with, other Pris here are interested so just let me know Smile
nekonekobe
maknae
maknae

Post by nekonekobe on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:14 pm

powerpuffjemz wrote:

@shinigami15
Hi! The 3k is just a rough estimation since we paid as a group of 6, we divided the fixed amount by 6 which resulted in roughly 1.5k. So you and your sister could pay more…but it still depends on the bank where you’ll be paying and the foreign exchange rate. You may try to compute by following the sample I gave in the tutorial. You can let FNC know that you are paying for you and your sister by putting a note on the blank space when you upload the receipt, you just have to put your names and break down the amount. And your sister has to do the same when she uploads the receipt in her Primadonna account. And yes, if you still want to maintain your official membership, you have to pay the renewal fee 2 months before your membership expires. Please note that our membership term starts at the time we actually upload the receipt, not at the time you paid it. So even if you pay it in advance, for example, you paid the amount last Nov.2 but uploaded it on Nov.5, your membership will start on November 5, 2010 and ends at November 5, 2011. And I think you can use your alumni ID and some Pris have been using student IDs and FNC accepted their regular membership. Hope this info helps. Smile If you are looking for someone to pay with, other Pris here are interested so just let me know Smile

thanks for the info Very Happy one more question, may i know how much is the renewal fee? (btw, this is shinigami15, im just using my sis nekonekobe's account to reply lol XD)
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:22 pm

@shinigami15
haha I hope your sister doesn't mind you using her account Razz
yeah I guess the fee is just the same, FNC didn't indicate that there will be a "discount" for membership renewal...bummer Surprised

shinigami15
maknae
maknae

Post by shinigami15 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 am

powerpuffjemz wrote:@shinigami15
haha I hope your sister doesn't mind you using her account Razz
yeah I guess the fee is just the same, FNC didn't indicate that there will be a "discount" for membership renewal...bummer Surprised

lol XD i thought that i was using my own account last night since when i went to this site, i got online right away (thinking that it was my own account). i just realized that it's her account after posting the comment so i immediately added that it was me who's posting the comment Razz sorry for the confusion lol Embarassed

thanks so much for the info Very Happy i guess we'll join as a regular primadonna first. btw, one more question, since this is my first time doing a bank transaction, are there any requirements on doing the money transfer?
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 am

shinigami15
it's always an SOP to have a valid ID Smile. and yes, you need to register as regular members first then apply as official, otherwise you don't have an account to upgrade membership with Wink aja!

shinigami15
maknae
maknae

Post by shinigami15 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 pm

after waiting for a week, finally i can log in to the site. Very Happy i'm a regular primadonna now yey! will save for the registration fee since im kinda broke right now lol XD but how come i cant find the page where i can register as official prim??
Majem
Bad Woman
Bad Woman

Post by Majem on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm

shinigami15
you can find that at the bottom right of the screen. first rectangle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:50 pm